🍃22🍃

6/18/18

6/18/18

I have to make this quick. Jimin’s sleeping in the other room and I promised that if he slept, I would too.
Today, I went outside. I know, nothing new. However, today I had purposely told myself to not go outside. There’s a massive thunderstorm that’s still going on outside and I dove right out into it. Jimin’s gift was still out there, something bad would’ve happened to it if I hadn’t gone out to get it. It was really stupid I know, but I couldn’t just let it die. Like always, I began to forget why and where I was. Jimin saved me! He wrapped a red scarf around my neck, got my plant and pulled me inside. I’m safe inside right now. Jimin is too. I refused to let him go back to his house, especially with the weather outside.
He looked at my collection.. He saw first hand who I really am.. I admitted it to him! He’s bound to hate me even though he says he doesn’t. I know that my memory disorder wasn’t what he was expecting. He was expecting someone normal. Someone who can remember who he is and maintain memories of their time together. I know, and I think he knows, that I can’t give him that. I’m really sorry, Park Jimin, that I’m not what you expected nor wanted. I hope you’ll stay with me even though you hate me. It would make this old fool happy.

“I would never judge you like that.”