🍃3🍃

6/5/18

6/5/18

Jimin checked the time on the oven's little built in timer that was set for the however long the baked spaghetti was supposed to be in the oven for. Jimin thought it was a disgrace to make baked spaghetti for any occasion other than a late night or a quick meal but in this case, he decided that making a non-extravagant dish for his neighbor would put him out of Jimin's thoughts. He didn't even know why he was thinking of the guy. He didn't even know his name. He should be glad he didn't know his name. If he knew his name, it meant that the guy could possibly be roped into his whole issue. The issue was another thing Jimin wished he could stop thinking about. He was away from it now. He had taken precautions and was very careful about it. He shouldn't worry, but he shouldn't not keep barriers.

Jimin took a deep breath and picked up his phone. Hoseok's over-happiness always cheered him up. He entered the said male's number and patiently waited for the older's voice to come over the line. After about two rings, the line finally clicked and Hoseok's voiced chirped a happy, "Hello, Jiminie!"

"Hi, hyung!"

"Now what have I told you about calling me hyung?"

"I'm not calling you oppa, Hobi."

"...Damnit."

Jimin laughed.

"So, what are you doing today, Jiminie?"

"I'm making some baked spaghetti for the neighbor."

"Baked spaghetti? Don't you hate baked spaghetti?"

"Mhm."

"Then why are you making it for your neighbor?"

"No reason." Jimin lied.

"Is this about why you moved?"

"No-"

"It's not going to be an issue anymore, Jimin. You're safe now and that guy next door will be too if you do actually want to talk to or get to know him."

"Thank you, hyung." Jimin mumbled.

"Now what did I say about hyung?!" Hoseok shrieked.

Jimin smiled as his timer went off. He set the phone on the counter and slid his oven mitts on. He opened the oven and quickly removed the baked spaghetti dish and pulled aluminum foil out of one of his cabinets before grabbing his phone and turning on speaker phone.