Chapter 1

Jayceon Taylor -

"Boy all you do is get on my nerves and get high," My girlfriend Amber said before we both laughed.

"Girl shut up," I said as I finished rolling my blunt. Once I was done I lit it, inhaled, and exhaled. I loved smoking weed, one of the few things I loved. I turned my hat backwards and leaned my seat back. We was sitting in my car behind Amber's mama crib.

"So how we gone tell her?" I asked looking over at her. She had a look I couldn't describe on her face, I knew she was nervous, but she was a grown woman now she had to get over that fearful shit especially when it came to her momma. She needed to put her foot down and let shit be known.

I had just got off work, and we hadn't seen each other in a minute because we both was working crazy ass hours but whenever I had time I was gone make it a point to pull up on my shorty.

I wished we was at my crib cause I hated all this background shit with her. From the first day we met her mama nor her big back sister Ashley liked me, but her other sister Ariel was cool.

Every time I would come around they always had some slick shit to say and I eventually got tired of it, I was gone say fuck it and fuck her but honestly I couldn't do that I loved Amber with my heart and soul, I couldn't leave her cause her people's had an issue.

So whenever her moms wasn't at home she would sneak me in, and whenever she was home she would sneak me in without her mother even knowing, she maybe a lil church girl but she ain't innocent she got her ways.

One night her momma came home when me and Amber was just sitting on the couch watching some movie. It was some chill type shit she was leaning in my arms, I had one arm holding the bowl of popcorn, the other around her waist, it was so chill to the point Ashley was on the other couch chilling, and Ariel was on the floor. We wasn't arguing or yelling either well until her momma came in.

She went off the hook had Amber started crying and I was just trying to defend my girlfriend, soon as I raised my voice I was wrong, I get it I shouldn't have gotten involved in family shit but Amber was my girl and you do her wrong you do me wrong.

Me and Amber had been dating for a year and some change, we met through my bro Kendrick, homie was my bestfriend but basically my brother, his mama and my mama was like two peas and a pod, I called his moms Auntie, he called my moms Auntie, I would go to war for him, he knew where my loyalty was.

The night of the party I wasn't even thinking about being with nobody. It was a basement party for one of Kendrick's girlfriends brothers homies. There I was, 19 years old with not a care in the world standing against the wall with a beer in one hand and a blunt in the other.

I remember the day like it was yesterday cause that's when I saw her. She damn near took a nigga life away. She was breathtaking. I was about the lit my second blunt when Kendrick game out the back geeked as fuck. Nigga was happy Treasure was done for a threesome. Shaking my head as he approached me he smirked.

"Nigga what?" He asked.

"You acting like you ain't never had no pussy before," I said shaking my head.

"Man whatever," he said waving me off. Just as I was about to say something somebody called his name.

"Kendrick you did not tell me that this house was going to be up this big ass hill," a dark skinned girl said as she laid her head on him out of breath.

"Ashley did you see me grab my phone?" Another girl said coming up behind her, she looked just like the other one but she had more hips and she was a little lighter, with big pretty brown eyes. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She looked amazing, she had her hair down with a high bun.