Oreos

Amber -

"So you and this PJ dude never fucked?" Ariel asked.

"Girl no, I never even flirted with him, I told him from the jump I had a man, I'm not going to cheat on Jace, for him to come up to me last night was some crazy shit I haven't spoke to him in years since graduation," I said putting Jayceon's socks in his drawer. I had just finished doing our laundry.

Ariel had game over to get away from mama, we ordered some pizza and was in the room just talking.

"And I know Jayceon is still questioning my loyalty even though he's saying he trusts me I know when that man is lying, but I wish he would trust me and believe that I wasn't lying to him. I love him so much and I don't want no other man," I said grabbing a slice of pizza.

"I think it's all a test, every relationship has there tests, during the hard times are you guys really gonna stick together or fall apart,"

"That's what I said, I told him this was just a test, and he said okay he believe me but girl it just didn't feel right, and like this morning I made him breakfast he didn't even eat he just left out, I don't want my daddy to be upset with me, because I didn't do anything," I said poking my lips out.

"Girl y'all need some air fuckin like rabbits probably haven't even been taking care of my Chewy," Ariel said as Chewy jumped on the bed.

"They been taking care of you huh baby," she asked.

"Wassup y'all," Jayceon said as he came into the room," Chewy began barking like crazy.

"Wassup Chewy, hey Chewy," he said as he played with him.

"Hey baby, how was work?" I asked.

"It was good," he said not once looking at me he went into the bathroom closing the door.

"Imma let y'all talk," Ariel said grabbing Chewy and leaving out the room. I got up going into the bathroom with him.

"Baby are you mad at me?" I asked.

"No I'm not,"

"Don't lie to me, why aren't you talking to me," I pouted crossing my arms.

"Baby I just had a long day at work I just wanna shower, roll a blunt and go to sleep," he said as he began undressing.

"You are upset you're always all over me when you come, but now you wont even look me in my eyes," I said sadly I was about to leave out when he grabbed me up from behind. He grabbed my finger and slid a ring on it.

"Baby," I gasped.

"I been waiting to give you this," he said as he kissed my cheek.

"Jace... it's so big and beautiful," I said holding my hand out.

"It's not an engagement ring, I'm coming harder when I finally propose, but this right here ain't a promise ring either cause that shit corny imma fuck up but I swear I'm not gone hurt you baby, I may get on yo nerves and we might argue and shit but this we ain't never taking our rings off," he said showing me his.

I grabbed his face and pulled him down for a long passionate kiss. Our make out session ended up in me being thrown against the shower wall. He wasn't playing no games with me I was trying to escape but it wasn't working out for me. "You might as well stop trying to run you ain't going no where take this dick Amb," he growled while slapping my thighs.

"Mmmm Baby you're so big," I moaned out.

"Pussy so tight girl, I swear imma get you pregnant one of these days," he said as he pumped in me several times.