Trusting You Again

10:36pm

Amber -

"Aah fuck Jayceon baby please, please," I moaned trying to move his head back but he gripped my wrists holding them down.

"Please what...mmm?" He asked as he continued licking on my clit. I looked down at him and locked eyes with him. I rolled my eyes I and licked my lips. He looked so sexy down there in between my legs.

"You wet as hell girl," he said as he stuck a finger inside of me, "Baby," I moaned as my body jerked.

"I love you so much baby,"I moaned as I ran my fingers in his hair.

"I love you more bae," he said as he stood up, opening my legs and sliding himself inside of me. I closed my eyes winching out, I moaned and held onto his arms as he pumped slowly inside of me. He moved himself in and out of me slowly, oh my God it felt so good.

He gripped my waist and started slowly pumping himself inside of me. It felt so good. It was as if it was going to be the last time we would have sex. "Baby it feels soooo oo ooo good," I moaned. He grabbed my breasts with both his hands as he continued thrusting inside of me. I was almost about to cum, and I knew he was too but he wanted me to go first. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips.

"I love you baby and I miss you so much,I'm so sorry for being so stubborn babe, but I just don't want to loose you, I want you to think about your actions and how it will affect me and the boys," I said to him as I rubbed his neck and shoulders.

"I love you too babe and I know I fucked up by not telling you, I swear when I said I was changing I meant every word, I am changing my ways. I'm not perfect though babe, imma fuck up not on purpose it's that I'm trying to go down a path I wasn't taught to go down. All I ever knew was jail or the grave that's what all the men in my life taught me, but you taught me that there is another way baby and I swear I'm trying just don't... don't give up on me so easily cause at the end of the day I won't give up on you," he said it breathlessly. I kissed his lips and with two more thrusts we both climaxed.

It was now 3:30 am and I laid in Jayceon's arms listening to him sleep. I sighed kissing his cheek and sitting up. I looked around the dark room yarning, I was tired but I just couldn't make myself go to sleep. I wanted to finish watching Game of Thrones so I went looking for the remote. Trying not to wake Jayce, I saw the remote next to his phone on the night stand.

I slid out of bed going over to his side. I was about to grab the remote when his phone lit up from a text. It was from an unknown number. I bit down on my bottom lip looking over at him. I hadn't checked Jayceon's phone since we first started dating.

He never gave me a reason not to trust him up until now. Part of me wanted to pick his phone up and go threw it, I mean who the hell was texting him at 3am anyways. The other part of me wanted me to trust him, but I kept looking down at his screen.

I was going to grab it when he shifted a little, frightened I just grabbed the remote instead and got back in bed but I swear I didn't stop thinking about it. Not even later this morning at breakfast when it went off.

We were sitting at the table eating, his phone went off with about three dings so I figured three texts. I watched him glance at it and shake his head. I figured I'd never get the truth if I didn't ask. I mean just to see what he would say right? So I asked him.

"Who's blowing your phone up it sure isn't me," I said with a chuck behind it so he would think it was a joke. He sighed shaking his head.

"My new business partners rushing me to get down to the club, I'm really not in the mood though but I gotta keep food on this table," he said putting his phone back down.