Back Home

A week Later -

Jayceon -

I had a lot on my mind as I walked in the club. I walked over to the bar and grabbed a beer. I sat down and waited until my uncle came and sat down next to me. He ordered him a drink and we began to chalk things up.

"So what you want me to do nephew? I haven't heard much of anything around the station, about the dude you took out, and I haven't heard anything about that Principal Lewis cat," he said as he leaned back and looked at me side ways. I sat staring at my beer bottle, in deep thought.

"Just keep me informed if you hear anything down at the station, I'm not really worried about Lewis either, I'm trying to get my wife back we've been separated for a while," I sighed.

"Well do what you gotta do. I've been married twenty five years nephew, and that saying what is it happy wife, happy life, it's true," he said sipping his drink.

"I hear you unc," my phone began to ring once I saw it was Amber I answered immediately.

"Hello,"

"Hey," she replied back in a sleepy voice. It was so sexy. It instantly turned me on. I wished I was next to her, lord knows I missed my wife, I knew it was my fault but damn why'd she have to be so fucking stubborn.

"Hey baby," I said back.

"What time will you be home?" She asked.

"In the next few minutes or so why wassup?"

"Can we cuddle tonight Jayce?" She asked me. I had to look at the phone just to make sure I was still talking to my wife.

"Uh yeah baby,"

"I'm serious Jayce I just want to be held tonight," she sounded like she had been crying a little.

"Alright bae I'm on my way," I hopped up like a bunny rabbit.

"Must be the Mrs," my uncle said smiling as I put my coat on.

"How you know?" I asked.

"Boy you got that kool aid smile on your face,"

"Man unc, I ain't been with my wife in a while, I miss her,"

"Go home nephew, make shit right with her if I hear anything I'll let you know most definitely,"

"Good looking unc," with that I left the bar and sped off home. I made it in, taking off my jacket and kicking off my shoes.

"Daddy!!!" Harlem came running towards me, I picked him up and swung him, he laughed.

"Mommy upstairs?" I asked him.

"Yeah, she miss you,"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah,"

I went upstairs to bathroom and showered real quick, when I made it in the room, Amber was in bed I crawled in bed behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She rubbed her hands in my beard.

"I love you," I whispered to her.

"I love you too babe, and I miss you, I'm sorry for being so stubborn Jayce, it's just that baby what if you go to jail, I'm not prepared for that you leaving me, I hate when you're gone to work, so you being locked away for something stupid would kill me, and then the fact that you didn't tell me, we are married Jayce even if it was something you feel like you can't come tell me, tell me anyway, so we can work on it together, please baby please don't do anything else stupid,"

"I promise I won't,"

"Good now come love me," she said as we both laughed. I held her in my arms and we kissed, I missed kissing her lips and pulling her closer to me. For weeks I had been feeling empty, now I felt complete.