Game

Jayceon -

I had just walked outside the gas station I was sending Amber a selfie of me with her Oreo's. Laughing as I sent the picture I spotted a black Escalade pull up. I made them niggas think I ain't see them.

You would never catch Game lacking in these streets. To Amber and close family members I was Jayceon Taylor, but to the streets I was Game and nobody wanted to play.

The truck was parked but I never heard the door open or slam. I looked around seeing that there was nobody else at the station. It was empty.

I was almost at my car when I felt a gun being pressed to the back of my head. "Give us yo fucking money!" The nigga said. I smirked pulling out my pocket knife in one switch move I stabbed him and was now backing him towards his truck.

"That was a stupid ass move, you shouldn't have done that shit!" I said pulling the knife out and pushing it back in. He yelled out in pain but that shit didn't faze me.

"You fucked with the right mother fucker tonight" I said shoving him towards the van.

"Yo man I was just joking around, I was just -"

"Shut yo bitch ass up!" I yelled as I punched him.

"Game man it was a joke," he said out of breath.

"I should kill you right here and right now, but you better be lucky I ain't the same Game man, get the fuck outta here and I better not see yo bitch ass again!" I said before punching him one last time. He nodded his head before jetting off like the bitch he was.

The old Game woulda dead that nigga without flinching but since I met Amber she softened me up a bit. Going back into the gas station I went into the bathroom to wash the blood off my hands. Looking down at my shirt I shook my head pissed at the huge blood stain.

"Fuck!" I said trying to use water to rinse it out but it wasn't working. Luckily I had my hoodie I could just zip it up so Amber wouldn't see it. Drying off my hands I felt my phone buzz. It was a text from my connect, a few bitches from the club, and Amber. Ignoring all the others I went straight to her message.

Wife 😋❤️ : baby hurry up I know it don't take you that damn long 😈😈

Smirking I text her back.

Me : don't be rushing me lady bug I'm on my way I promise.

My phone buzzed again but I got in the car. Driving off I made it back to the crib. Soon as I pulled into the driveway my phone started ringing from an unknown number. It really wasn't unknown I knew who was calling but they weren't important enough for me to save they number.

"What," I said answering.

"Damn this is the attitude I get after not hearing from you," she said.

"Bitch I ain't talked to you in years you ain't my shorty so why you pressing me?" I asked getting annoyed.

"You wasn't saying that when you was fucking me,"

"Man get yo bird ass off my phone and don't never call me again," I said before hanging up. I will admit I've made a few mistakes in my life. I will be honest, I never fucked Tiffany, but she did give me head at one of Kendrick's parties. Yeah she was fine but She was on my heels. She was too easy.

But I also talked to other bitches, I met Erica before I started dating Amber, me and Erica was in the first tier dating stage but the night I met Amber Erica had left my mind. She had been calling me nonstop since I been with Amber, even pulled up one day when Amber was gone she went crazy.

"So you let her move in here with you really Jayceon really!" She yelled as she swung a bat to my car. I lied to Amber telling her a rock hit it but it was more too it. I didn't want to tell her too much about my past cause I ain't want her to leave me.

I loved Amber with all my heart and I promised myself I was going to be faithful, these other hoes out here didn't faze me, Amber was the only one I wanted, but I know sooner or later I would have to tell her everything I just hoped she didn't up and leave cause I did plan on marrying her and having a future with her.

I got out the car and made it inside. Ariel was on the couch sleep I turned the tv off licking my shoes off. "Ari gone up there in the guest room," I said waking her up.

"Okay. Good night bro," she said grabbing her blanket.

"Night sis," I said before turning off all the lights. I went upstairs only to find Amber in my sweatshirt and sweats watching some show. I took off my pants I almost forgot about my shirt so I went in the bathroom and took it off throwing it in the hamper.

I went back in the room turning the fan off while grabbing my blunts. "Here go yo shit," I said handing her the bag of snacks

"Don't be throwing stuff at me," she said opening the Oreos. I laughed as I began rolling my blunt.

"You was gone too long what female was it this time?" She smirked.

"Don't play with me," I said.

"I'm just joking,"

"Don't joke with me like that, cause I been faithful,"

"Oooo okay daddy," she laughed.

I smoked my blunt as she laid in my arms. "What's this babe?" I asked

"Game of thrones oh my god this show is so good Baby," she said as she explained to me what the show was about. This shit did sound good asl. After my blunt we cuddled up together and damn near finished the whole season. Amber had drifted off before me. I had turned the tv off when her phone vibrated.

I said I trusted Amber and I wasn't going to touch it, but damn it was tempting I wanted to know who she was talking too. She had the picture of us kissing as her lock screen which made me smile, but when I went to unlock her phone it was locked. I ain't even have no passcode on my shit. Putting her phone on charge I said I was gone address the shit later, I wasn't gone raise hell tonight. Kissing her cheek I wrapped my arms around her and cuddled into her. I felt her rub my arm. "I love you baby," she mumbled.

"I love you too baby," I said before drifting off to sleep.