Abusive

Jayceon -

"Daddy! Amber! me got a big room!" Harlem said as he ran around his new room. Me and Amber had bought the house finally, we decorated his room for him with everything Sponge-bob.

"Yes baby it's big for a little prince," Amber smiled to him.

"Me not prince me a king like daddy," he said correctly.

"Well excuse me," Amber laughed.

"Alright lil man you can play but we gone have dinner later on,"

"Okay daddy,"

Me and Amber left to let him play, we went in our room and I Immediately plopped down on our King sized bed. It was so comfortable, the queen sized was decent but it wasn't good enough for the king sized which made me feel like a king.

"You happy now?" She chuckled as she climbed in bed with me.

Yeah I'm happy I got my family all together, we bought this beautiful ass house tomorrow Imma go buy our dream cars, and I know the school board gone hire you, they would be foolish not too," I said as I rubbed her back

"Aww Baby I'm hoping they hire me this is my dream to be a teacher, if I don't get it I don't know what I'm going to do,"

"Hey don't be thinking negative, you going to get this baby I believe in you," I said rubbing her lower back. She smiled and pecked my lips. My cell started ringing and it was on the night stand.

"Answer that bae," I said as I slapped her thighs.

"It's Erica baby you should answer it it might be important," she said handing me the phone.

"Hey Erica what's up,"

*********

Amber -

I was a little jealous that Erica was calling Jayceon, but I knew they had a son together, I just hoped Jayceon was being responsible and keeping their relationship strictly for co-parenting. I was about to get up and go downstairs when he grabbed my arm. He flipped me over and climbed on top of me kissing me.

"Alright Erica well I hope you have a safe trip you know he's gonna be in good hands with me and Amber," he said smiling as he kissed me.
He hung up and pecked my lips. "What you leaving for baby?"

"I was giving you privacy to talk," I said.

"I don't need no privacy baby she was just telling me that she gotta go out of town to visit her mama and wanted to know if lil man could stay here with us,"

"Okay baby,"

"And when I say answer my phone I don't care who it is answer it," he said slapping my thigh.

"Mmm yes daddy," she said as we both chuckled.

"I'm about to take a nap baby what you wanna do when I wake up?" I asked.

"I don't know maybe order a pizza and watch a movie," she said as she cuddled up close to me.

"Okay."

************

Ariel -

On the way home I was hoping and praying that Amber and Jayceon had gone to sleep. It was 11:30 when PJ had finally dropped me off. Tonight was the worst night of my life. We were supposed to be going on a simple date which ended up at a frat party. While at the party, instead of dancing with me or paying me any attention he was laughing in other bitches faces.

When I confronted him he dragged me out the party and beat me. "You better not say shit!" He gritted the moment I got out the car. I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes as I put my sunglasses on.

I was so happy to see that Jayceon and Amber's light was out. Grabbing my house keys I made it into the house. Just as I was about to go upstairs I heard Amber's distant moaning sounds and Jayceon was talking to her lowly. All they did was fuck. I shook my head as I made it into my room.

I could still hear Amber so I turned the tv on and up to high volume. I went into the bathroom and took a hot bubble bath. The hot water hitting my skin felt so good. I noticed some bruises on my lower back and arms they were easy to hide. Once I got out, I wrapped my hair up into a messy bun. Looking in the mirror at my eye all I wanted to do was cry.

How could he do this to me. I was a great girlfriend, I gave him whatever he wanted. My time, my love, my body. Whatever he wanted I gave it to him. My body began to hurt all over as I finally laid down in bed. I turned my tv off the moment I heard my door knob twist. I put the cover over my head when it opened.

"You okay Ari?" Amber asked me.

"Yes I'm good just a little tired," I said as a tear fell down my eyes.

"Okay well I'm gonna let you sleep I love you,"

"I love you too Amber," I said back.

"Baby! Come here!" Jayceon yelled.

"Girl he's getting on my damn nerves, HERE I COME BABE!" She yelled back. Shaking my head I wiped my eyes and drifting off to sleep.