Baby You

Jayceon -

"Momma wake up," I said as I crept into momma's room. It was almost midnight. Amber was still in bed sleeping. I had called my boy Jason and we had recorded a song called "Baby You," that I had written for Amber. I had never really thought about music that wasn't my thing and it still isn't but this was my proposal to Amber. I meant everything.

"Boy what you want," she said as she woke up.

"I gotta show you something," I smiled as I reached inside my jacket pocket.

"Boy Okay it better not be nothing foolish," she said as she grabbed her glasses.

"Nah momma it ain't" I said as I pulled out the small box. I opened it showing her the engagement ring I bought her.

"OH...Jayceon Terell! ... it's beautiful boy she's going to love it," Momma said as she started crying.

"Momma why you crying?" I chuckled.

"Because my little boy is a grown man now, you're starting your own little family, working hard, but promise me something, promise me that you respect her and cherish her, love her, this is the one," she said as she grabbed my beard with tears falling down her eyes all I could do was smile.

"I promise Ma," I said trying not to get all emotional and cry myself.

"Gwamma," Harlem said as he came in the room. I hurried up and closed the ring box putting it in my pocket.

"Hey my handsome grandson, how are you," mama said as he climbed in her lap.

"Me good, me sleep with you," he said as he laughed his head on her chest. She put the covers over them and I laughed.

"Okay come on baby," I shook my head before leaving out.

"Good night y'all," I said.

"Good night baby,"

"Nite daddy,"

I made it back to the room Amber had went to the bathroom. When she came out I couldn't help but stare. She had on nothing but her panties and my jersey. She looked good as hell and I wanted her bad. Stepping out of my shorts and taking off my shirt I watched her as she got in bed.

I got in bed climbing on top of her. "Bae," she whined.

"I want you baby, you come out looking all good and shit," I said licking my lips.

"Baby you and Palmela better have fun," she giggled.

"Man stop playing with me baby, I know you feel this shit," I said grabbing her hand and placing it inside my boxers.

"Jayce we are in your mothers house babe," she said as she started stroking my dick.

"Man so she sleep don't scream so loud," I said as I slowly slid down her panties.

"You are so sexy when you're horny but baby not right now," she said as pecked my lips.

"Girl stop playing you ain't never denied my loving, what's up?" I asked curiously this was the second time this week Amber denied me of sex shit was tripping me out.

"Baby I'm just not in the mood," she said

"Iight," I said rolling over to my side of the bed.

"Baby are you mad?" She asked me as she kissed my cheek.

"Nah, I'm not," I replied

"Baby don't be mad at me, I promise I'll make it up later okay daddy," she said as she kissed me over and over.