PJ

Jayceon -

"Okay lil man put the bacon on the plate," I said turning off the stove. He grabbed the bacon and placed it on Amber's plate. Amber was still upstairs sleeping but I was about to wake her up to some breakfast in bed. Today was the day that she had to go in for the school board. I wanted to start her morning off right.

"Me got the orange juice daddy," he said as I grabbed Amber's plate and put it on a tray. We headed upstairs and She was still in bed sleep.

"Mommy Amber wake up wake up," Harlem said as he jumped in the bed. I opened the blinds as Amber's eyes opened wide.

"I'm up handsome good morning," she said to him smiling wide as she sat up.

"Me and daddy made you breakfast," he said as I placed tray on her lap.

"Aww Baby thank you let me go brush my teeth," she said as she got up. I moved the tray and she went across the hall to the bathroom. I was about to grab my phone when I heard her yell my name.

"JAYCEON! GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" She yelled. I instantly hopped up going to see what was wrong.

****

Amber -

"Amber it's nothing please just leave it alone!" Ariel yelled as she tried to hide her eye.

"I'm not leaving shit alone Ariel look at your fucking eye. JAYCEON GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" I yelled as I opened the door.

"AMBER PLEASEEEE LET IT GO!" She cried grabbing her phone and trying to leave but I blocked the door way.

"Yeah baby what's up?" Jayceon asked as he walked in the bathroom.

"Babe look at her fucking eye look at what PJ did!" I yelled showing him Ariel's eye.

"That nigga did this shit? Where the fuck he at Ari?" Jayceon yelled.

"Jayceon move please don't worry about it I can handle this!" She yelled the doorbell rang and Jayceon instantly ran out going to the bedroom I knew he was going to get his gun.

"Baby no! No!" I yelled as I followed behind him into our closet.

"Imma dead that nigga!" He yelled as he opened his safe.

"JAYCEON NO! Now I know you're upset he'll that's my fucking sister I'm upset but baby no, you've got Harlem to think about, beat his ass baby but don't use your gun, please don't," I said as I held onto him. He looked down at me with the most evilest look ever.

"Baby," I said as I looked up at him with pleading eyes. He sighed putting the gun back in the safe.
Suddenly we heard a loud thud and Ariel screaming our names. We started to run out and Harlem followed behind us.

"No baby stay up here okay,"

"But I want to help,"

"Harlem sweetheart listen to me okay you are too little to understand right now, okay please listen to me and stay up here," I said as I touched his cheek. He frowned his face and folded his arms as he sat back down. Sighing I told him I would be right back before I left out.

******

Jayceon -

This nigga had lost his fucking mind if he thought he was gone come in my shit and do this. Amber pissed me off by not letting me bring out my piece but shit baby girl must of knew I was about business and I was gone kill that nigga the moment I saw him.

As I reached the bottom step I saw PJ grab Ariel and balled his face. "Man hit her I fucking dare you bitch!" I yelled as I punched the shit out of him.

"Jayceon wait!" Ariel yelled.

"You wanna yo hands on women huh? Well put yo hands on me bitch ass nigga!" I yelled as I punched him a couple times more. The last punch sent his flying into the wall knocking down me and Amber's picture.

I grabbed his ass and continued to punch him. As I was punching him I had flash backs. My mind drifted off to Senior year when I finally got tired of my step pops beating on my mama.

He had came home drunk one night in a rage. My momma had spent her time in the kitchen cooking him a meal and this nigga had the nerve to complain and tell her he didn't want chicken he wanted steak.

I was upstairs in my room playing the game when I heard a loud thud and my momma screamed my name. I grabbed my switch blade instantly dropping everything and dashing downstairs. Without even thinking I grabbed my blade and started stabbing that nigga over and over again until I killed him.

That night me and Kendrick disposed of the body and we swore to never bring that shit up again. My momma spent that entire night sobbing on the kitchen floor while sitting in his blood pool.

"Baby, baby that enough that's enough Jace!" Amber yelled as she grabbed me off of him. Ariel ran to him and started crying on him. I couldn't believe that shit.

"You didn't have to punch him that many times!" Ariel yelled.

"What! You fucking crazy!" Jayceon yelled and charged like he was gonna go towards her.

"Hold on hold on a fucking minute, baby go upstairs now! Now Jayceon upstairs!" Amber yelled.

"Man why the fuck should I go upstairs? You siding with them she came at me and I'm looking out for her!" I yelled.

"Baby I'm not taking anybody side please go upstairs and calm down," she said trying to grab my arm, but I snatched it away.

"Man fuck this shit!" I yelled snatching my hoodie down and grabbing my car keys.

"Jayceon where are you going!" Jayceon!" I didn't even pay Amber ass no mind I just left, got in the car and drove off.