Time apart

A few weeks later -

Amber -

I was in the bathroom doing my make up when Jayceon came in wrapped his arms around my waist. "Now you know you don't need all that," he said rubbing my stomach.

"Aww Baby Thank you But I do need it today I feel blah, plus our little rascal has been kicking up a storm all day," I said as he started rubbing on my butt.

"Mmm how long you gone be out tonight babe?" He asked me.

"Not that long I just want to go support Mark, show my face then I'll be back home cause my feet are killing me,"

"Well soon as you come home I'm gone take care of that," he said giving me the sexist look ever. I pulled him down giving him a long lingering kiss. I took my hand and slid down to his grey sweatpants gripping his manhood.

"You better stop that's how you ended up pregnant now," he said as we both laughed.

His phone ranged and he declined the first time, the second time he answered but he walked out the room. I was getting a little tired of him doing that, he never stepped out to another room to talk on the phone. Who was it? Another bitch?

I don't know why but I felt like asking ass his tonight I was no longer going to keep ignoring it. Hell we were about to get married I didn't want to go in a marriage with trust issues.

"Why do you always do that Jayceon?" I asked as I followed him out to our bedroom.

"Do what?" He asked as he turned around facing me he slid his phone in his pocket.

"Always taking your calls outside you never talk on the phone when I'm around you don't even leave your phone out you used to let me answer it, what's up Jayce?" I asked.

"Man you tripping it ain't even that deep bae I swear it ain't," he said as he plopped down on the bed.

"Then let me see your phone," I said as I climbed in bed and on top of him. To my surprise he didn't fuss or argue he just pulled it out and gave it to me.

"Pass code is you birthday," he said as he leaned back unbothered. I went through his messages and of course it was nothing but messages from me, Kendrick, his boss, Erica. I went through pictures and it was mostly pictures of me and him. I felt stupid accusing him.

"Baby I'm sorry, I was wrong," I said feeling stupid.

"Man it's cool I'm used to it," he said shaking it off. He was about to grab the remote when I took it.

"No baby talk to me, if we're married we need to talk about all the issues at hand,"

"I don't have no issues I'm literally out here grinding everyday, making this money so we can be straight I ain't thinking about no other bitches strictly my family, and you accuse me that shit hurt but I let it go, you don't get you the only woman I want,"
He said shaking his head and shrugging his shoulder

"Babe I'm sorry i promise it's my hormones driving me crazy, I know you're not cheating but me sitting around in this house all day has my mind going nuts," I said as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"You can't blame all that on your hormones Amb you was accusing me before you was pregnant I don't know what you want me to do, all I've been doing literally is working my ass, paying these bills, keeping a roof over our fucking head, all I ask is to come home to a clean house, a back rub every now and then, a hot plate, and support from my woman not this bullshit," he said as he tried to get up but I wouldn't let him.

"So I don't do that?" I asked him he wouldn't look at me he just kept avoiding eye contact

"Really babe?" I asked him.