Space

Jayceon -

"Daddy Me want mommy," Harlem said as he climbed in the bed with tears his eyes. "I know lil man, let me try and call her," I said but I knew she wasn't going to answer. I had been calling Amber all long but no answer.

"Was mommy mad at me? Mommy never leave me," He asked me with tears in his eyes.

"No lil man mommy wasn't mad at you," I got up pacing around the room with my hands on my temples. I tried calling her number again she wouldn't answer. I was so frustrated I picked up the lamp and threw it.

Harlem started crying and there was a knock on the door. "Hey hey lil man daddy sorry I didn't mean to scare you," I said walking over to him and grabbing him in my arms. There was another knock on the door.

"It's me Ari Jayce, can I take Harlem with me?" She asked. Harlem looked up at me teary eyed. I sighed.

"Yeah come in,"
She opened the door and came in with his Spider-Man book bag. I knew she was taking him to go see Amber.

"Come on with auntie baby," he ran in Ariel's arms.

Before Ariel walked out I called her name. "Please tell her I'm sorry, and give me a chance,"

"You know she's stubborn Jayce but I'll try to talk to her," I nodded my head leaning back on the bed.

**********

Amber -

The next morning, Ari dropped Harlem off at the hotel where I was staying. I missed him, and I felt bad for ignoring him last night but I was so upset with Jayceon.

As he sat on the bed playing with his toys, I smiled, he smiled back at me. My phone rang, once I saw it was Jayceon I quickly declined it and put him on do not disturb. He had been calling me all day long non stop, back to back.

"Baby I'm sorry for ignoring you yesterday mama was just so upset," I said to him.

"It's okay mommy, But you gotta forgive daddy, I know daddy didn't mean to do it, people make mistakes sometimes," he said shrugging his shoulders he was so cute. I swear kids were so so smart.

"What do you know about making mistakes huh," I said tickling him. He laughed uncontrollably. When he smiled my heart melted, he was the spitting image of Jayce.

I don't know why I loved his stupid ass so much. Like I stand by his side, through everything any other woman would of left him behind, but like a fool I choose to stay.

I don't know what it is but, I could say I'm done with him and then the next five minutes I want to be right back under him. I hated it. I wasn't going to give in, I mean I was but not when he wants me too

"Don't worry baby, me and daddy will be okay," I said assuring himself and myself. I sighed the moment I seen my phone light up with a call from No Caller ID, I knew it was Jayceon. I rolled my eyes, feeling my stomach growl, I knew it was time to eat something.

"Are you hungry baby?" I asked him. He nodded his head and I went grabbing my purse. I ordered us room service and after a few minutes they were up with the food.

"Mommy, me wanna save some for daddy," he said as he ate some of his pizza and then put a napkin over it. My heart melted on the inside he was always looking out for Jayce.

"No baby eat all your food, daddy will be okay,"

"He won't be mad at me?"

"No baby go ahead and eat,"

"Okay," he ate his pizza and then I let him watch cartoons as he fell asleep. Once Harlem went to bed, I went to take a shower, and I washed my hair. While I was standing up blow drying my hair, I felt a sharp pain in my feet. It instantly made me think of Jayceon, normally when I felt pain in my feet he would rub them, and he would rub my back.