A new attitude

Krista Santiago -

I thought I'd never hear or see him again, but here I am inside his club. As my guys began their search, I looked around finding his office. He had done nice for himself. Club owner, he had just gotten married, and had a baby on the way.

I was proud of Jayceon and the huge turn around he made, that is until I had gotten an anonymous tip this morning, about drugs being sold of the club. Apparently some of the drugs were sold to a sixteen year old girl and she overdosed unfortunately. I got on the case immediately, after seeing who the club owner was. Within hours I had gotten a warrant and now here we are.

I should have arrested Jayceon years ago when I had the chance, but I didn't simply because I was in love with him. But those days were over. The love I had for him had ran out, with each lie he told. I wondered if his wife knew about us.

She probably didn't, but I hoped she knew that her husband was a man with many secrets. Soon enough those secrets would soon come to the light. I just wanted to be the one to expose them. I wanted him to Hurt the Same way He made me hurt. No matter if it meant tearing down his family. He was going to write his wrongs even if it meant I forced him to do it.

"Alright boys I need you to search this place from top to bottom, don't leave anything in touched, Were going to get to the bottom of this," I said out loud. My team got to work and so did I.

***********

Jayceon -

I pulled up to the club seeing all the cop cars around the building. A few cops were standing outside while the others were inside. I got out my car slamming the door. "Not this shit again," I said sighing as I walked inside the club. I glanced over to the bar where I saw her. The bitch I've despised for years. Officer Krista Santiago.

I met Krista when I first started selling. When I was pushing coke with Kendrick and his uncle. We fucked around one night after a few drinks at the bar. Amber had just went off to school and I told her I was done with the streets.

I had just gotten into it with Kendrick. I told his uncle I was done pushing rock and of course he wasn't feeling that. It seemed like a coincidence that after me and Unc had our chit chat, somebody put they burner on him and Kendrick came looking for me thinking I would do his uncle like that. I definitely thought about it because he was talking like he owned me or some shit, but I let it go.

I was chilling at the bar when she came and started asking me questions told me she was a detective. I didn't give a fuck cause I didn't have shit to hide. I told her everything she wanted to know bout Unc. That I didn't pop his ass. Long story short we spent the whole night kicking it. We got sloppy drunk and the next morning I woke up with her laying next to me yawning.

We fucked around for a few months on the low but she started getting suspicious going through my phone, she found out about Amber and disappeared like a ghost. A few years ago I guess she came out of hiding, she was the first to arrest me while I was doing a drop.

We fucked again and I told her I was in a committed relationship that we couldn't do us anymore. It was a secret I'd kept from Amber for years. I wasn't ever going to tell her because I was done with that, my mind was on being faithful. Krista let me go and told me to stay out of trouble cause the next time she ran into me she would be happy to lock me up.

I made sure I was careful with every move I made. I didn't allow randoms in my crew, I had only a few pushers. I was selling in the club but I kept that shit low, only people on the list knew about the pills I sold in the club. Unless I had a snitch which I highly doubted, Krista was just being another one of the pains in my ass. She didn't wanna fuck with me though, because I had enough dirt on her to make her hang up her badge for good.