Hormones

Amber -

"Oh My God Amber you're pregnant" Ariel yelled excitedly.

"Sshhh Yes, I'm three weeks pregnant, but I'm keeping it a secret until Jayceon's birthday, I want it to be a surprise," I said happily as I reached inside my purse. I pulled out the ultrasound papers and showed them to her.

"Sissssy, I'm gonna be an auntie," Ariel said as she rubbed my stomach.

"He's gonna be so happy sis I know it,"

"I know he is when I found out it took everything inside me not to tell him, i want to surprise him, his birthday gift," I said rubbing my stomach.

"Baby which tie you think look best," Me and Ariel hurried up and put the papers in my purse. As he walked in we started wiping our eyes.

"What's wrong with y'all?" He asked confused.

"Nothing just having a sister moment," Ariel said.

"Y'all too emotional," he chuckled as he came and kissed my cheek.

"Stand up," I said before kissing his lips. He stood up straight and I looked at his suit.

"The red one baby," I said looking at him. I was so horny right now. I wanted him bad. He looked so good in his new suit.

"Thank you baby," he put on his tie and grabbed his suit jacket. Me and Ariel snickered and he looked from the both of us before shaking his head.

"What y'all was sneak dissing me or some shit?" He asked as he started tickling us. We started laughing uncontrollably.

"What time is your meeting going to be over daddy?" I asked him before pecking his lips.

"Around noon so be dressed so we can go out and get some lunch,"

"Okay babe I'll be ready," I replied.

"Alright y'all," he said before leaving.

"Oh what are you going to name the baby?" Ariel asked.

"I keep having a dream of a boy so I believe I'm having a baby boy and if I do I'm naming him King. King Justice Taylor,"

"Aww that's cute, my little nephew," Ariel said before kissing my stomach.

"I can't wait for Harlem's reaction," Ariel said.

"Me too he's going to be a big brother,"

"I know he's gonna be happy," I smiled.
Me and Ariel talked some more before I took a nap. After my nap I got up and took a shower. I got dressed and soon Jayceon had called saying he was outside.

"How did you meeting go sweetie?" I asked the moment I got in the car.

"It went good bae, got a new business partner, a new advancement, everything I ever wanted is coming together," he said. All I could do was smile and rub my stomach it took everything in me not to burst out and tell him that I was pregnant. Wait until his birthday Amber I kept telling myself. His birthday was a week after thanksgiving. Let's hope and pray I can keep this a secret until then.

****

Jayceon -

"Baby can you stop eating my shit," I said to Amber as she kept digging her fork in her macaroni.

"But baby yours look better," she pouted. She frowned the way Harlem does all I could do was laugh.

"Man stop all that shit you can have some babe,"

"Baby Feed me," she whined. Shaking my head I grabbed my fork and started feeding her.
After we ate, I paid for the food and then we left. Before going home I went to Walmart.