Hard Decisions

Jayceon -

"Damn bro so you and Amb really went and got married?" Kendrick said smiling as he passed me the blunt.

"Shit only for us to break up," I said inhaling the blunt.

"Man you tripping this shit gone blow over, you and Amber gone be right back together man, me on the other hand I think Treasure cheating," He said shaking his head.

"Man I been told you from the jump Treasure wasn't shit," I said shaking my head.

"Yeah you told me man but I ain't listen I keep finding some nigga named Corey in her phone, he can have her ass," Kendrick said as I gave him the blunt.

"Man lets go out tonight I'm tired of sitting around I wanna get drunk and possibly get some bitches tonight," Kendrick said as we both laughed.

"Iight bro lets go to club O,"

"Iight I'm down,"

********

Later That Night -

I was in my section, even at a different club because of my status in these streets I was always streeted with Royalty. I had my bestfriend with me he was smoking his weed and talking to some bitch while me on the other hand I was basically stalking Amb.

I was smoking on my blunt while scrolling through IG. She had posted a few pictures of her stomach and got a lot of likes. I scrolled down further seeing that all the pictures of us were gone except for the one on our wedding day. I smiled slightly. I took a screenshot of it and went to my page. Posting it I tagged her in it. A few moments later she liked it but didn't comment.

I sent her text, but she didn't respond. I didn't know what was going through her head at the moment, all I could do was sigh. I rolled another blunt. I was deep in thought when this fine ass women came and started talking to me.

"All these fine brothers in here but you're the finest," she said as she came and sat on my lap.

"Woah, I'm married girl," I said pushing her off of me, but she didn't budge we was now damn near kissing distance as she straddled my lap. I can admit she was fine and the old Jayceon would of been had her legs in the air by now, but it was a new me and the new me was in love and faithful to my wife and my wife only.

"Married what does that have to do with me," she smirked.

"Yo man I'm married and I'm faithful to my woman and my woman only, so why don't you get up out of this club before I set this bitch up," I said as I pressed my gun against her stomach. Nobody could see but I know she could feel that cold steel.

"You you don't have to do that," she said nervously.

"I don't want too so get out of here!" I yelled as I pushed her off me.

*******

Tina -

I was sitting by the bar at Club O with Mark and a few other people, I was mad Amber couldn't come. Well it wasn't that she couldn't come she just didn't want to be bothered. I understood she was pregnant and didn't want to be stressed.

"Yo it is popping tonight," Mark said as he sipped on his beer.

"It is I'm mad Amber couldn't come," I said.

"Same but sis needs her rest,"

"Yea," I scanned the VIP section and was shocked by what I saw.

"Oh my fucking God!" I yelled angrily as I started reaching In my purse. Reaching for my phone I started taking pictures.

"What T? What's wrong?!" Mark asked.