Family Game Night

Jayceon -

"Jayce where the fuck is my shoes my Nike shoes the pink and white ones those are the only ones that I can wear right now they were comfortable! You're always moving shit!" Amber yelled as she stormed out of the closet and came in the bedroom yelling and fussing.

She had been doing this shit all morning and I'm tired of it. She was moody as fuck, at IHOP she embarrassed me like shit yelling at the waitress all because her eggs was touching her grits. She yelled at them when her food got cold. I swear I wanted to get up and leave her ass sitting there.

I told her I was going to the bathroom but I really went to apologize to the waitress and explained that she was pregnant and crazy. Once I told him that he laughed it off. I gave him a big tip when I was paying the bill.

She rushed me to pay the bill, she rushed me in target when I was getting her medicine. She complained that the lines were long and her feet was hurting. After a while I zoned out. I watched her ass go back and forth yelling and throwing shit. I grabbed the remote turning on the tv.

"Don't turn on the fucking tv when I'm fucking talking to you!" She tried to grab the remote but I got up grabbing her and pushing her against the wall.

"Man I'm tired of yo shit! who the fuck you yelling at! Take yo ass in that fucking closet the shoes are in the Nike box on the floor, and the next thing gone be thrown in this hoe is you if you don't calm down!" I yelled as I looked down at her. She looked at me with a look I already knew her ass was horny.

"Gone in that room Patrice," I said calling her by her middle name while looking at her seductively.

"Fuck you," she smirked as she started to walk away I slapped her ass.

"I did that already that's why you pregnant," I laughed as I left the room going downstairs. Ariel was already in the kitchen making a sandwich.

"Sup sis," I said as I opened the fridge grabbing a beer.

"Wassup bro, so do you have any plans for tomorrow?" She asked.

"Nah what's good?" I asked.

"I need your help with something, I really don't want Amber to find out," she said.

"Okay cool,"

"Alright thanks," she took her plate and went upstairs. I plopped down on the couch and turned the tv on.

"Why you come downstairs, you didn't wanna watch
Tv with me," Amber pouted as she sat in my lap.

"You was acting like a damn brat man," I said typing in my Hulu password.

"I'm sorry baby," she giggled as she kissed my cheek.

The doorbell rang and she got up. "It's Erica," she said while looking at the peep hole. She opened the door.

*********

Amber -

"Uh hey Amber," Erica said the minute I opened the door.

"Hey Erica, how are you,"

"I'm good," she said.
I looked over at the car and saw Harlem he waved at me and I waved back. She motioned for him to come on and he got out with his book bag.

"Mommy Amber!!!" Harlem yelled with excitement.

"Hi Pooh Pooh, I miss you," I said as I hugged and kissed him.