Together Again

Amber -

"Amber you need to pull yourself together, this is not the end of the world," Ariel said as she held me. All I could do was cry right now. I had been blowing Jayceon's phone up non stop and wasn't responding.

He hadn't been home in a few weeks, every since we broke up. I knew it was all my fault. All he wanted was for us to start our life together and I was so scared I fucked things up. I didn't want to rush because I'm afraid of loosing him.

I feel like the moment we start living good and things are good for us, then things are going to change, and I don't want that. As much as I want us to start our life together I don't want it to end badly.

"Yes it is it is, I miss my baby, I'm so stupid, i fucked up a good thing and now he doesn't want anything to do with me," I said sobbing.

"Amber get your shit together you are going to stop this crying, let me finish your hair and get ready so that we can go to the club tonight you need to go out have some fun stop crying right now," Ariel yelled.

"I don't wanna go out I just want my baby to come home to me Ari," I cried again. Ariel sighed.

"She still in here crying?" Ashley asked.

"Unfortunately," Ariel huffed. Just then I heard the door downstairs open and I instantly got up.

"Amber! Amber!" Ariel called out for me. I was hoping and praying it was Jayceon but when I reached the bottom step it was PJ instead. Rolling my eyes I went into the kitchen.

"Damn hey to you too," he said as he placed the flowers he had on the counter.

"Hey baby," Ariel said as they kissed.

"Hey baby," I mocked her while rolling my eyes.

"Amber stop being childish come on and get dressed go to the club with us you never know Jayceon might be there," and Sure enough he was.

I was now sitting at the bar watching his every move. I don't know if he could see me but I didn't care, I wasn't hiding. Tonight I was feeling sexy, I decided to tease him and wear his favorite dress. My all black strapless, short dress that had half my chest out. My girls was sitting tonight and they were getting attention but not the attention they wanted. I didn't care about none of these men in here there was only one man who I wanted, and that was Jayceon.

*******

Jayceon -

"Man I thought you said Amber wasn't coming out tonight?" Kendrick asked me as he passed me the blunt.

"Man she not at least I don't think she is, I told you we broke up," I said inhaling.

"Man I know I'm high asl but ain't that her sitting by the bar right now," he pointed. Looking over at the bar he was right there she was looking good as hell laughing and entertaining some nigga.

"Here take this," I said getting up while passing The blunt.

"Man don't go over there spazzing,"

"Man I got this," I said leaving my section. Yeah we had broken up and it was my decision but this shit was disrespectful as fuck. First she wearing my favorite dress looking good as shit, and secondly she had some other nigga all in her personal laughing and shit that was the ultimate disrespect.

I walked up a little closer and I could tell she was drunk as fuck, buddy ass had his hand all on her thigh rubbing it and shit, while she was just giggling like a fucking school girl.
"Amber!" I yelled as I walked up.

Dude instantly moved. "What Jayceon," she said nonchalant.

"Man who the fuck was that nigga rubbing on you and shit!" I yelled getting madder.

"Don't worry about it you don't want me remember," she said as she got up. She tried to walk off but I grabbed her up. When she moaned I knew what she wanted . I took her upstairs to one of the empty offices and sat her on top of the desk.

"Jayceon don't be fuckin grabbing on me! You didn't want me remember, and don't worry about who the fuck I wanna fuck on!" She yelled pushing my head back.

"So you wanted to fuck on that nigga?" I asked unbuckling my belt buckle.

"And if I did? So what? We're not together I can do what the-" I didn't even let her finish that fucking sentence. I slid my dick deep inside her as I had her top of the desk.

"Baby fuck," she moaned as she grabbed onto my arms.

"You wanted to fuck him that's what it was huh? You was gone give that nigga my pussy huh!" I yelled as I pounded deep inside of her.

"NNN-No baby I promise I wasn't I wasn't going to fuck h-him," she moaned out.

"'Man I ain't trynna hear that shit you had that nigga rubbing on yo thighs and shit giggling in his fuckin face!" I slapped her hard on her ass and she whimpered while running her hands up my chest.

I couldn't lie I missed her ass like crazy. She felt so fucking good and her moaning and whimpering did nothing but excite me more. "I swear imma get you pregnant, fuck!" I moaned out We was both of top of the desk fucking like crazy. She pushed me back and slid down on me. Grabbing her waist she moaned out.

"Baby I miss you, I wanna buy the house I do I'm just afraid baby," she whimpered.

"Afraid of what baby," I said as I started sucking her breast.

"If we start our life together and you get tired you want something different honey, that's all it's not because I don't want you because I do, you're the man of my dreams Jayceon, my king," she said as she looked me in the eyes.

"Baby I'm never gone get tired of you you the only woman I want, I love you I don't know why you don't get that shit baby,"

"I'm sorry babe," she said as she grabbed my face.

"You seriously wanna get this house?"

"Yes and the car and whatever else baby I'm ready, I'm not gonna loose you," and with that we fucked until we both came together. I was putting my pants on while she was putting her dress back on. "So you wore this for me," I smirked as I grabbed her by her waist.

"Of course who else would I wear it for?" She said rubbing her hands down my arms. I pecked her lips a few times before we left. The rest of the night she stayed by my side in VIP section. I grabbed her by her waist and held on to her. We danced and got drunk like there was no tomorrow.

******
Amber -

"Girl you not slick we knew the minute you say Jace tonight y'all was getting back together," Ariel said making me laugh

"He knew better," I said taking off my heels.

"Girl So y'all did it upstairs,"

"Yes in one of the empty offices," I giggled.

"A mess, y'all just nasty," Ariel said

"Yes we are," I said as we laughed. Ariel's phone rang and she answered it. "Okay PJ's downstairs I gotta go," She smiled.

"Don't you be down there being nasty," I giggled.

"Oh please you were nasty enough for the both of us," she said said as we laughed. She left and Jayceon came in the room. He climbed in bed and I laid in his arms.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"You, and how much I love you," he said before pecking my lips.

"I love you baby,"

"I love you too,"

His phone rang and it was Harlem FaceTiming him. "Wassup lil man why you not sleep?" He asked as he picked up the phone.

"Me miss you and Amber daddy," he said whispering.

"We miss you too," me and Jayceon said back to him. He smiled just as his light turned on.

"Okay daddy me gotta go Mommy here," he said hanging up. Me and Jace laughed before turning our light out and drifting off to sleep.