Up to Something

Principal Lewis -

I sat at my desk eating as I scrolled through Amber's Instagram. I don't know what it was about her but I wanted her, and I was willing to do anything to get her even if it meant putting an end to that husband of hers. She came in my office this morning asking me not to text her so early in the morning because it was an issue with her husband. I agreed but I wasn't going to stop. Fuck him! He didn't deserve her at all.

I seethed as I came across a picture of them on their wedding day. Zooming in I looked at him with nothing but rage, nothing but anger growing inside of me.

The man looked like he was in the streets and boy was I correct, I called some old connections asking around for information about him.

I found out that he was part owner of a club, and he also had some other businesses, businesses that I didn't know if Amber knew of. If she did it attracted me more to her because she was a true rider. What was so special about him that made her want to stay beside him. I was going to do everything that I could to end this nigga, it was only a matter of time.

***********

Jayceon -

I didn't even feel like going to the club today, instead me, Kendrick, and Cole went to the gym. I had a lot on my mind. I wasn't cool with Amber working at that damn school, I ain't trust that nigga, I don't get why she ain't see that shit. Maybe I was wrong for accusing her when I ain't have no real evidence of her cheating, but shit she be accusing me and I'm out here being faithful as fuck.

I work at a club, it's so many beautiful women come in and out everyday I could easily take one to the back and handle some business real quick, they throw themselves at me all day long, but Me trying to be a faithful King I still get accused of cheating. I wish my wife would understand that she is the only one that I have eyes for.

Knuck if You Buck blasted through my head phones as I hit the punching bag. All I could picture was beating the shit out of Principal Lewis. I knew that nigga was up to something, I saw the way he looked when he walked in the room and seen Amber sitting on my lap.

He was mad as fuck, he had a stale ass attitude, but she couldn't see that shit and if she did see it she wasn't trying to address that shit made me feel like she wanted the attention.

I felt Kendrick tap me, and he handed me a Gatorade. I paused my music taking my headphones off. "You good bro?" He asked me.

"I'm good man just got a lot of shit on my mind," I said opening the Gatorade and drinking it.

"What's going on man talk to me?" He said.

"Man Amber boss on some other shit I think he trying to holla at Amber and I ain't cool with that shit,"

"Do we need to slide on bro?" Kendrick asked ready to go. I laughed cause that's why he was my dog he was always ready to go.

"Man if he keep checking for my woman we gone def have to step," I said seriously. Kendrick was about to say something when my phone rang. I didn't answer it because I didn't recognize the number.

Man me and Amber be cool and then here this nigga come fucking shit up," I said shaking my head.

"Man put a handle on that shit let Amber know you ain't playing ion mean hit her or no shit like that but just tell like it is,"

"Man I'm tired of just talking to her ass ion know what to do," I said.

"You gone figure it out bro," he said. I sighed and went back to working out. Once we was done I hit the showers and changed. Said bye to the guys and I went to the grocery store. Wasn't shit at the house so I decided to get some stuff.

Once I was done I picked up Harlem from mommas house and we went back to the house. I put the food up and decided to give Amber a break tonight. I got dinner going. I was gonna make shrimp, steak, garlic mashed potatoes and Broccoli with cheese.

"Iight lil man I got the cartoons on, daddy about to cook," I said putting down the remote and helping him get on the couch.

"Okay daddy," he said as he ate his fruit snacks. I went to the kitchen and started cooking. When I heard Amber walk through the front door, I was finally cutting the stove off.

"Hey," she said as she came in the kitchen sitting her purse down.

"Hey, How was work?" I asked.

"It was good, you decided to cook?" She smiled slightly.

"Yeah you been cooking every night so I wanted you to rest your feet babe," I said.

"I'm not complaining baby I appreciate it," she said as she walked towards me and wrapped her arms around her neck. I bent down and we kissed, I wrapped my arms around her waist as she ran her fingers through my beard.

"I miss you lady bug," I said to her.

"You didn't call me or text me today, anything could of happened," she pouted.

"I'm sorry bae I thought you still mad at me," I said pecking her lips. That one peck turned into a hot French kiss. I gripped her ass picking her up and placing her on the kitchen counter.

I started sucking on her neck and unbuckling my pants. "Baby Harlem is in the living room." She giggled as I nibbles on her ear.

"Damn I forgot," I said as we laughed

"You are acting so hungry," she laughed.

"I am man I missed you like crazy," I said as I buckled my pants. "I missed you too, and babe I put a handle to that situation, I told him don't text me at all especially not late at night, I promise you I'm not cheating baby, and I won't accuse you if you don't accuse me," she said as she rubbed my chest.

"I'm sorry baby I won't accuse you, I love you baby, I just get jealous and I know when a nigga trynna step to you," I said.

"I love you too, but you don't have to worry about that I'm not stepping to them, I only want you," She said. We kissed and she went upstairs to get ready for dinner.

We all sat at the table and Harlem was talking everybody's ear off "Mommy me love gwamma but me wanna go to school, me wanna play," he said.

I looked at Jayceon and Jayceon looked at me.

"Okay baby well me and daddy will talk about it later," I said.

"Okay!" He went back to eating his food. After dinner, I helped Harlem get ready for bed. After taking my shower I crawled up in bed next to Jayce. He turned the tv off and kissed my lips.

"So what you think about what Harlem said?" He asked as I put my bonnet on.

"I agree with him sweetie he needs interactions with other kids he's gonna get tired of just being around us,"

"Yeah but I don't trust them mfs,"

"Okay bae I know you got this whole trust issues thing going but you gotta let up, I want Harlem to have fun and make friends and play with other kids okay babe," he reached in his night stand and pulled out a blunt. I rolled my eyes I wished he wouldn't smoke because it's not like he'll stop anytime soon.

"I'm finna smoke a blunt real quick I'll be back," he kissed my forehead and went out on the patio. Sighing I rolled over and drifted off to sleep.