Separated

Jayceon -

It had been a week since I got out the hospital. I had a few broken ribs but I was going to be okay. I was mostly worried about Amber and the baby. I tried going to the hospital but they told me I wasn't allowed on the premises. I went by the house a couple times and Ambers siblings wouldn't let me in.

I tried to DM her on Instagram but she had blocked me. As well as on Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat. She blocked my number too. I tried calling private, she answered but as soon as I started talking she hung up.

I didn't have nobody to be mad at but myself. I had fucked up. Big time. I didn't know how I was going to make this shit right but I had to figure something out. Grabbing my keys off the raggedy motel coffee table, I stormed out the room heading to my car. Once I got in I backed out and hit the expressway.

I had a shipment coming in later today, the police thought they had the upper hand but Kendrick called me and told me that he would take care of it. The cops were staking out near the club, probably waiting on the shipment to come in. Kendrick told me he would make sure everything would go as plan and I'd get my cut. I believed him, Kendrick was the only nigga I trusted. I trusted him with my life, I knew he wouldn't do me dirty so I didn't have anything to worry about.

The only thing I was concerned with was Amber. I wanted to see her, I wanted to know if the baby was okay. I at least deserved to know that much. While driving I spotted a couple cop cars and instantly thought of Krista. Kendrick wanted me to handle that situation but I told him not too. I wanted to handle her myself. Her and her dumb ass crew thought they knew everything, but What they didn't know was that we switched locations. I told myself after I got my cut from this drop, I was done for good. Whatever little product I had left I was going to sell it and be done with selling. I was for real this time. I didn't want to loose my wife.

Amber was my everything, but I was out here acting like I didn't have home training. When me and Amber first got together, it was hard being faithful, I was the man in the streets. I had money, a nice ass car, clothes, I let that shit get to my head.

So yes every female that walked past me I hollered at, and when Amber came home on the weekends I felt guilty all the time. She would have to deal with the evil glares, bitches coming up to her, and the minute a nigga looked at her sideways I went off the hook.

Cause I couldn't take the thought of another man having what was mine. I never put into perspective that she deserved the same respect. What women wants a man who can't hold it down and be faithful. I had to get my mind right. I found myself going to the only person who could tell me what I should do. My momma. Pulling into her driveway, I cut my engine. I pulled out my keys and went in. As soon as I walked in the smell of fried chicken hit my nose and I instantly got hungry. I hadn't had a good home cooked meal in a while. I had been eating fast food every night so I was definitely about to get my grub on.

"Hey mama," I said before kissing her cheek. She was sure enough in the kitchen frying chicken. Her apron and hands were full of flour as she picked up pieces of chicken and placed them in the bag of flour.

"Hey there my handsome son, how you been doing?" She asked me.

"I been doing good, trying to heal,"

"Yeah, how that arm feeling?" She asked as she shook up the bag.

"It still hurts but I'll be straight," I replied as I stole a chicken wing.

"Amber did one of my moves, she must of didn't swing too good cause you wouldn't be walking had I hit you," she laughed. I shook my head while grabbing the hot sauce.