Thanksgiving

Amber -

When I woke up I felt Jayceon laying next to me. Rolling over I laid on his chest. He grabbed me close and wrapped his arms around my waist. He was snoring lightly. I didn't want to wake him but I couldn't help it I was hungry. I wanted a sausage biscuit and hash browns from McDonalds. I knew they open and I knew he wouldn't tell me no.

"Baby," I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Bae, wake up," I said as I rubbed his chest and pecked his cheek.

"what you want Amb go to sleep," he mumbled half sleep.

"Baby I'm hungry," I whined as I climbed on top of him. He opened his eyes and looked over at the clock. It read 2:45am.

"Man is you fucking crazy right now, it's 2am baby, I'm trying to sleep, you should do that same," he said angrily. I got off him and laid back in my spot. Thinking about it I didn't have to make him go I was going.

I got up and threw on a jogging suit. Just as I grabbed my keys and my purse I felt him come up behind me. I didn't even pay attention to him when he got up.

"Man where you going Amber," he said as he tried to block my path from walking.

"Baby I'm going to McDonald's I'm hungry, you can go back to sleep," I said as I tried to walk past him.

"Man it's food and shit down stairs Amb,"

"I don't want that," I replied. He looked at me like I was crazy while I looked at him with all seriousness.

"Amber man come on stop playing go back to bed,"

"Jayceon I'm not playing I'm hungry, I'm going to get me something to eat, you said you didn't want to go I'm going, now move,"

"Man watch who the fuck you talking to," he said before grabbing the keys and his hoodie. Smirking I got back in bed. A few minutes later he came back with my food.

I was in bed eating my hash browns when he came in the room shaking his head. "Yo ass make me sick," he said as I giggled.

"Baby hush you know you love me," I said as he laid in bed next to me.

"Man I doubt it," he replied as he closed his eyes.

"What ever Jayce," I said rolling my eyes as I finished eating. Once I got done I turned off the lamp and cuddled in bed with him.

"Baby rub my tummy," I said as he wrapped his arms around me. As he rubbed my stomach all I could do was smile I wanted to tell him so bad that our son or daughter was in there . I heard his snoring and knew he was asleep. We locked our fingers together as we held hands. This was the man of my dreams I couldn't wait to marry him and start our future together.

*****

Three weeks later -

Jayceon-

"Man and you say she not pregnant?" Kendrick laughed as we sat on the couch in the living room chopping it up. Thanksgiving was tomorrow which meant we had to help his moms get the house together. My momma, Auntie Pam, Amber, Ariel, was already in the kitchen cooking.

"Man nah but shit she driving me crazy man, for these couple days I been having to get in the gym. She be waking me up in the middle of the night asking me to go get crazy shit. Like the other night she wanted donuts but Dunkin' Donuts was closed man, I called telling her they was closed and she fucking cried man I drove to another town two hours away for some fuckin glazed donuts. All for me to get back and she ain't want them I said man you better eat them fuckin donuts," I said as Kendrick laughed.

"Man maybe she just fucking with you then," he laughed.

"Man whatever it is she driving me nuts,"

"Baby can you boys run to the store and get us a few things," My moms said as she handed me a list.

"Here y'all go," I said shaking my head.

"Boy don't start with me gone and get it,"

"You gone give me the money?"

"Boy don't play with me," she said as I laughed. I went in the kitchen seeing Amber standing by the microwave cutting up the cheese for the macaroni. She looked so damn good. She had on a pair of denim skinny jeans, some house shoes and one of my jerseys on. I creeped up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You want some from the store lady bug?" I asked as I sucked on her neck.

"Some candy," she replied.

"What kind?" I asked as I started feeling on her booty. She giggled as I kissed her cheeks and squeezed her butt.

"Don't be over there being mannish now boy," momma said as she came in the kitchen.

"You already know your son momma, up to no good," Amber giggled.

"I know he is,"

"Man y'all tripping, let me go to the store, Imma see you later babe," I laughed before giving Amber a kiss and leaving out.

*****
Amber -

"I knew I wasn't dreaming about fish for nothing," Jayceon's mom said to me as she smiled wide.

"Huh?" I said confused at first.

"Oh girl don't play with me, you know I know," she said as she touched my stomach smiling.

"I was going to tell everybody when Jayceon left," I said as Kendrick, his mom and Ariel came in the kitchen.

"Tell us what sis?" Ariel asked

"You already know, I'm pregnant,"

Everybody cheered Kendrick even laughed. "What's so funny Kendrick?" I asked curious.

"I was just telling Jayceon the stuff you been doing sound like a pregnant woman," he said as we laughed.

"He was talking about me?" I asked as I pouted a little.

"I'm not getting into that," he said as we laughed.

"Well it's a secret I plan on telling him on his birthday, so please please don't tell him," I begged but I had a feeling somebody was going to tell him.

I looked over at his mom and she was crying. "Momma what's wrong?" I asked.

"My Baby Boy he's a grown man now, I cried when they told me about Harlem, he's having children of his own, he's going to marry his queen a girl I know he's loves and loves him the way I do," she said as she started crying.

Jayceon came in the kitchen taking off his headphones. "What y'all in here crying for?" he asked laughing.

"Oh boy hush I'm having a moment with my daughter, did you get my stuff?"

"Yeah momma I got it," he laughed as he grabbed my waist kissing my cheek. I pecked his lips a few times.

"Come upstairs," he said in the most sexiest voice ever. I followed him upstairs to the guest room where we was sleeping at. He laid down on the bed
And I climbed on top of him. He gripped my waist and I giggled.

"I love you baby," he said as he kissed my cheek. "I love you too babe," We cuddled up a little more before falling asleep.