2 weeks

Amber -

So glad I took a sick day today, I called off work, because I had a doctors appointment, me and Jayceon were going to find out the sex of the baby today. After getting dressed, I met him downstairs in the kitchen.

"What you wanna eat baby? You want me to whip you up some eggs and bacon real quick?" He asked while kissing my cheek.

"No I'm not really hungry babe, my stomach actually hurts," I said grabbing my purse.

"Make sure you let the nurse know," He grabbed his keys and we left out together. Once we made it to the doctors office we signed in and waited until my name was called.

"Amber Riley!" The nurse yelled. Jayce helped me up and we went back to the back. We got set up, and the doctor soon came in the room.

"Hi Amber," she smiled.

"Hi doctor Rose," I smiled.

"Jayceon, hows everything been going?" She asked as she hit Jayce.

"It's been good Doc ,"

"She's been good?" She asked as me and Jayceon held hands.

"Hell No," he said and me and doctor rose giggled.

"So are we ready to see what we're having Mommy and Daddy?" She asked. Me and Jayce both said yes.

He kissed my cheek as I rolled my shirt up. We held hands as she put the cold ointment on my stomach. She used the tube to rub it across my stomach and We could hear ours babies heart breathing.

"At least we know the baby got your head," Jayce said laughing.

"The lies you tell," I said as I hit him. He laughed.

"It's a healthy baby boy and wait ," Dr Rose said.

"I knew it was a boy! But what's wrong?" He said happily as we listened to the babies heart beat. He smiled that sexy smile of his as he looked up at the screen.

"Dad continue to make sure mommy is taking her medicine and under no circumstances should she be stressed,"

"Okay doc I will," Jayce kissed my lips as he continued to smile at the screen. Doctor rose left out she was coming back to get me my prescription for my meds.

"I'm going to name him King. King Justice Taylor," .

"I love that bae," Jayce smiled at me. We kissed and went back to the screen. I couldn't wait to finally meet my little Prince.

******
Principal Lewis -

I seethed in the parking lot as I watched Jayceon and Amber walk out of the clinic hand in hand. I had to put a stop to them. I had heard around the streets who Mr. Jayceon Taylor really was, I wondered if Amber really knew who the man she laid next to was. I would soon very surely find out. I made a few calls and backed out of the parking lot.

*********

Jayceon -

After our doctors appointment we went across the street for lunch. After being undecided we finally settled for Chipotle since Jayce wouldn't let me have my French fries.

"Baby but I really want my fries," I pouted as he sat down.

"Babe healthy stuff alright, no greasy shit," he said raising his voice a little high. I broke down crying running out the restaurant to the car. A few moments later he came out with both our bowls in a bag. We got in the car and he drove to the McDonald's drive through and ordered my fries.