A Natural Woman

A weeks later -

Amber -

Tonight was the night that I decided I was going to put those childish thoughts behind me and make love to my man. I mean what was it that I needed to be scared about? This was the man of my dreams he's everything that I've wanted in a man. All of his sex fantasies was going to come true tonight. Everyday he got up and went to work, he came back home so tired.

I made sure he had his bath water, and a hot plate ready. The house was always clean and I made sure his laundry was too, but I knew deep down he wanted a little more loving even though every night he told me other wise.

There wasn't a night that We didn't cuddle up together and laugh and talk. He held me and made me feel so secure and safe.

All my flaws didn't exist whenever I was around him. He made me feel so beautiful. As Aretha Franklin's You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman played in the background, I began setting candles all around.

"You make me feel..." I sang as I dimmed the lights. I had cooked some pot roast, garlic bread, mixed vegetables, mashed potatoes, and a strawberry cheesecake. I wanted my baby to have whatever he wanted tonight.

I had went to the mall earlier and picked out some sexy lingerie that I knew he would love. Something black, and see through, I felt like red was a little basic.

I even went to the sex store and I bought a whip and hand cuffs. I was a little nervous I mean this was my first time but I had to erase all those negative thoughts and turn them into something positive.

I had showered with my favorite "Pretty as a peach," Body wash from Bath and Body Works Ariel's friend re-did my hair, my feet and nails was on point and so was my make- up.

I had just finished trailing the rose pedals on the stair way when I heard a car down slam. I looked over at the time and That was my cue to run upstairs so that he could come find me.

*****

Jayceon -

All I wanted tonight was a hot bath and some food, I knew my baby had all that waiting on me as soon as I walked through the door. I pulled into the driveway and cut the engine. I got out and locked the doors I walked up the steps. I made it in and had a curious look on my face.

Amber had the lights dimmed with candles all over the house. I was confused then a mother fucker. Stepping out my work boots there was a card on the counter with my name on it.

Your hidden treasure awaits you.

I chuckled trying to figure out what Amber had up her sleeves. Walking into the kitchen it smelled good as hell. I peaked At the pans on the stove and stole a piece of the pot roast. As I made my way to the stairs I began to see Rose pedals. I followed the trail and at the top of the stairs was another note. I reached for the note and read it.

You're getting closer.

Smirking I continued to path of the rose pedals to our bedroom were the sounds of R. Kelly filled my ears. When I finally made it in the room I couldn't help but drool at the site before me.

Amber was laid out on the bed in some lace black lingerie sipping on a glass of champagne. "Hi daddy," she said in the most seductive voice ever.

"Damn Baby," was all I could say as she got out of bed and walked slowly towards me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I gripped her waist. I instantly pulled down for a kiss.