Drama

Jayceon -

It was Friday night and tonight I wanted to have a lil kick back at the crib. I had gotten some bomb ass weed from my weed man. I was off today and tomorrow, so I wasn't going to just sit around and be bored. I asked Amber if she was okay with having a little party and she didn't mind she even called some of her friends to come over.

After calling everybody we could think of we went to the grocery store and bought food and shit. Amber cooked some jerk chicken and macaroni. I told her to make us a few plates separate cause black people be eating.

We cleaned up the crib and I got the music going. Around 10:30 was when everyone started showing up. Soon I wasn't able to count how many peoples was walking through the house. I was high asl smoking on a blunt sitting on the couch. Usher's song " Bump," was blasting and all I could do was watch Amber as she stood across the room laughing and talking with her friends.

She looked so damn good wearing a black pencil skirt and black crop top with some old school black and white vans. Baby girl did this shit so effortlessly. She had her hair down with a bun on top. She had her make up done and everything, she was the sexiest in the room.

Licking my lips I took a puff of my blunt and continued watching her. The song changed and she began to dance all I could think of was how she would look riding my dick. I wanted to grab her up and take her upstairs and make love to her all night long. I hated that she was making me wait cause I wanted to give her all of me I wanted to make her feel good.

"Damn nigga go get her," Kendrick said as he grabbed on to his girlfriend Treasure. She giggled and he gripped her waist.

"Man I want too but imma let her enjoy her peoples I ain't seen her this happy in a minute," I said still watching her.

"Jayceon! Jayceon!" This hoe Tiffany yelled loudly as she walked through the living room from out the kitchen causing everybody to start looking . I was trying to get this hoe to move around I ain't want Amber to get no thoughts.

"Man Tiffany what you want?" I said annoyed.

"You are looking so good tonight," she said rubbing my thigh.

"Man you drunk as fuck get off me," I said getting up while pushing her back.

"Man don't be pushing me you know you want me Jayceon!"

"Man you crazy as fuck," I said waving her off.

"You wasn't saying that a month ago when you was fuckin this pussy rough!" She yelled. Suddenly everybody started paying attention to what was going. Shaking my head I knew it was about to be some shit.

*****

Amber -

I was feeling myself tonight in my vibe dancing with my home girls. I wasn't drunk but I was feeling a buzz. As some Usher song came on I began to slow dance I could feel Jayceon's eyes watching me so I added an extra hip to my dancing. I caught him licking his lips as I skimmed around the room.

"Girl yo man is over there staring hard," my friend JT said smirking.

"I seen him," I chuckled nonchalantly. I acted as if I didn't care but I did it made me feel so good to have him giving me all this attention he was letting me know that I was the only in this room that he had eyes for. I was about to go over there until some loud mouth bitch stepped up to him.

Jayceon! Jayceon!" She yelled as she walked up to him. Jayceon moved away from her as he looked annoyed.

"Who is this bitch?" My friend Alexis asked.