Girls night

Amber's look for tonight. She is so damn fine 😩🤤🤤🤤

 She is so damn fine 😩🤤🤤🤤

Amber -

I was standing in the mirror checking myself out when Jayceon walked in the room from the bathroom. He had just taken a shower. He was shirtless and barefoot with his towel wrapped around his waist, of course I started print watching.
"Freak," he said trying to cover himself up. I chuckled as I grabbed my lipstick.

He threw on some boxers and some shorts as he came over behind. "Damn Baby you looking good as fuck, you sure you wanna go out tonight?" he asked me as he started rubbing against me, and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Baby yes I wanna go out with my girls, I wanna have fun I'm tired of being in the house," I pouted.

"Damn so I'm not fun enough for you, that's crazy," he said fake sad.

"Babe don't start okay, I am always at home I wanna have fun but I promise when I get back we can have fun later," I promised while wrapping my arms around his neck. He gripped my waist and pecked my lips as I ran my hands through his beard.

"Mmm, so damn sexy you thick as hell baby, how long before you gotta go," he said trying to pull my pants down.

"Baby stop," I giggled moving his hand.

"Damn man that's crazy," he skipped his lips going down stairs with an attitude.

"Jayce," I sighed. I looked at the clock, I got a text from Ashley saying they were almost down the street, grabbing my purse and my black leather jacket, I turned off the lights and went downstairs. Jayceon was in the kitchen making a sandwich.
"Baby please don't do this to me tonight," I said pulling out one of his head phones.

"Do what?" He asked confused.

"Make me feel bad for wanting to go out because then imma cancel baby the girls really want to see me they really wanna go out, I promise I'm gonna be okay, and I'll be home soon,"

"Bae I ain't even tripping off that I'll see you when you get back," he said but I knew his ass was lying, he wouldn't even look at me. Grabbing him I pulled him down for a long lingering kiss.

"I love you baby, I promise I'll be back," I said as I played with his beard.

"Iight," he looked down at me with the sexiest look ever. If I was a weak bitch I would stayed at home, but I wasn't going to let him win I'm going out with my friends," I heard the car horn and we kissed one more time before leaving.

*******

"Girl you probably won't even get to go with us because Jayceon has you on a leash," Tina laughed. Her drunk ass was getting on my fucking nerve. All night long she had something negative to say about Jayceon or me and she laughed at it like it like I was supposed to ignore it.