Husband and Wife

A week later -

Amber -

Today was the day, my babies birthday. This morning I had fixed his favorite breakfast, and I had surprised him with his brand new Lamborghini truck. I had never seen my boo so happy. He went off to work and I sent Kendrick with him. Basically to keep him busy and make sure he doesn't come home until it's time for the party.

After he left I went and got my hair, nails, feet, and lashes done. Tina and Mark had came over to help me clean, cook, and move the furniture. Mark cleared all the furniture into the basement while I got started cooking.

I had the music blasting some old school house music. Tina was sipping some wine, while I was dancing while cooking.

"You got the Mac and Cheese in the oven right?" Tina asked as she turned the hot chicken in the grease.

"Yes, It's on the bottom, the spaghetti is on the top, I'm finishing up the salad," I said as I grabbed some plastic wrap.

"Okay did Mark ever go get the cooler for the drinks?"

"Yeah it's right here," he said bringing in the cooler.

"The ice is in the freezer downstairs in Jayceon's den," I said as I opened the fridge. The doorbell rang

"I got it!" Mark yelled.

"I hope it's Ari with the cake," I said starting to worry a little. I hoped Jayce was happy with everything I was doing for him. Most importantly I hoped he was excited about what I had to tell him.
My mind was running rapid with thoughts, I was stressing to stay positive I was pregnant I didn't need to be stressing it wasn't good for the baby.

"Girl stop stressing, everything is going in place and he is going to love it," Tina said almost as if she was reading my mind.

I nodded my head as Ariel walked in the kitchen with the cake. "Where you want me to put it?" She asked.

"In the fridge downstairs," I said. Once we got done cooking, I went to go take a shower and got dressed. Tina did my make up for me.

"Amber! Wait until he sees you, his pregnant Queen," Tina said as we giggled. We were in my bathroom and I was looking at my make up. Tina had did the damn thing. I looked damn good, I couldn't wait until my baby saw me.

It was getting later and later and people starting coming. It was 10:30 when Kendrick had called me and said that Jayceon was on his way home. Every body got in place once we heard a car door shut. Kendrick came through the back hurried as he hid behind the couch. Mark hit the lights, and a few minutes later we heard keys jiggle the door opened and Mark hit the lights.

"SUPRISE!" Everybody yelled.

"Yooooo... I knew something was up!" Jayceon said excitedly. Everybody laughed.

"Happy birthday baby," I said as I walked up to him.

"You did all this for me baby," he said flashing that sexy ass smile of his.

"Of course baby who else would I be doing this for?"

"Mmm come here girl," he said as he grabbed me up in his arms and pecked my lips. Our kiss started to get hot and Mark cleared his throat. Me and Jayceon started chuckling.

"Let's celebrate my boy y'all," Kendrick said as he started the music. The party turned out great, everybody was having fun especially my baby. I was standing by the wall laughing with Tina and Mark while watching Jayceon out of the corner of my eye.

He was doing his usual rolling his blunts and drinking his liquor. A few times I felt his eyes on me so I started swaying my hips a little. Snake by R. Kelly started playing and I was grinding. Me and Tina was dancing on each other and laughing when Jayceon walked over smiling.