Your son

Amber -

"Jayceon you are blowing this shit out of proportion babe, it's just a password Gawd!" I yelled as I threw my plate in the garbage. I had just made us lunch and everything was fine until I got on my phone, then here he comes blowing some shit up about me being on the phone, and me having a password on MY phone.

"How I'm blowing this shit up ion got no password on my shit let that had of been me. Yo ass would be mad too on my mf case," he said slamming cabinet doors.

"Don't be slamming no fuckin doors in my shit you doing too much Jayceon, I don't have time for this shit!" I yelled about to walk away. Before I could even walk off good he grabbed me up pressing me against the cabinet.

"Let me go!" I yelled as I hit him over and over again. He grabbed my hands slamming them above my head.

"I ain't gone put my hands on you cause I respect you so do the same to me man, I'm just having a discussion with you you the one blowing this shit out of proportion now when I let yo fuckin hands gone you gone stand there and talk to me like you got some sense," He said with the most sexiest look ever.

I knew this wasn't the time to be horny, or having sexual thoughts but I couldn't help it I loved when he was so aggressive and when he took charge. "Baby I'm sorry," I said giving in. Jayceon had a way of making me feel like a princess. It was like he was my daddy and I was his little girl. He made me feel so safe and secure.

"Nah man I ain't trying to hear that shit," he said shaking his head while playing hard to get. He tried to walk away but I jumped on him and started attacking him with kisses.

"Amb gone man," he said half smiling. I knew he was faking.

"Baby stop acting like you don't want me to kiss you Jayceon Terrell," I said as he gripped my waist.

"Man you a fuckin bug," he said looking at me before we kissed. I ran my fingers through his hair as he carried me upstairs. We stopped in the hallway as he pressed me against the wall.

"Take that fuckin lock off yo phone, I ain't gone tell you again," he said slapping my thighs hard as hell.

"Baby that hurt," I pouted as I followed him into our bedroom.

"Good next time you wont talk to me like you crazy,"

"Baby I mean what's the big deal about the password you're making me feel like you don't trust me and I'm not doing anything but because you asked me I will remove it," I said snatching my phone and going to go cry.

*****

Two weeks later -

Jayceon -

For the past couple weeks Amber had been real emotional, if I raised my voice she cried. She wanted me to get up at the middle of the night just to go get certain shit because she was having cravings. I kept telling her stubborn ass to go to the doctor. My momma got on her case and she took her to the doctor, now I was sitting here waiting on her to come back home with the results.

"Man you gone make yourself sick," Kendrick said as he sat down cracking open his beer and passing me a blunt.

"Man I'm worried as fuck, Amber being pregnant gone change everything, I admittedly gotta get a ring, we need a bigger house cause this apartment ain't big enough for me, Amb, the baby, and her sister damn," I said frustrated.

"Bro calm down you thinking too hard, just relax she might not even be pregnant," Kendrick chuckled waving me off.

I was about to say something when my phone went off. Taking it off the charger, I answered without evening looking at the caller ID.

"Hello," I said.

"About time you answer me Jayceon I've been calling you and calling you we need to talk!" Erica yelled.

"I Don't got shit to say to you fuck we need to talk about," I said getting upset.

"OUR SON!" She yelled.

"Our what?!" I asked standing up nervously.

"You heard me, Our son Jayceon. He's four years old already and his name is Harlem. I've been trying to reach you for months to sit down and talk but you kept ignoring me so now we're taking this shit to court you will be hearing from my lawyer!" She yelled before hanging up.

"Fuck!" I yelled

"What's wrong man?" Kendrick asked.

"Erica said I got a son man, a four year old son, what the fuck," was all I could say.