9

Slight smut(????) Idek how to write it😂

Andy

"Ready?" Rye smiled at me, holding out his arm. I had gotten changed and gathered the stuff I had. I slipped my hand into his significantly larger one, gripping tightly.

"Andy." Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

"Leave me alone. We're not together," I growled.

"You didn't clarify that exactly, did you?"

"What happened should've made it pretty fucking clear."

"You hated the idea of me having another boyfriend, didn't you?"

"What do you mean, another? I was never your boyfriend in the first place."

"Baby..."

"Nicole, fuck off. I'm gay."

Nicole looked down at mine and Rye's intertwined hands, and pulled a face of disgust.

"You're telling me I was crushing on a fag?"

"Yeah, I am."

"For your information, bitch," Rye interrupted. "Andy is not a fag. He is the greatest human being on this earth, and you never deserved even managing to talk to him. Leave us alone now."

"I hate you, Andy Fowler," she spat.

"I hate you too," I smiled sarcastically. She stormed out quickly, clearly humiliated. Rye laughed, putting his arms around my waist.

"You want me to help with Javier?" His whisper was filled with care, compassion, concern. Why did I even deserve this boy?

I shook my head. It was about time I stopped being a pussy. "Just be moral support I guess."

"I can do that. Let's go," he smiled, and took my hand. We made our way out of the hospital and towards his car. Rye opened my door, waiting for me to step inside.

"Ladies first, princess," he smirked.

"Shut the fuck up, Beaumont," I retorted, but still got in.

At the flat

As soon as we stepped in, we were greeted by cheers and screams from the boys, as well including Harvey, Loren, Blair and Sophie.

"Welcome back, mate," Mikey stepped forward, enclosing me in a tight hug. "Everything good between you guys?" He whispered softly in my ear, and I nodded quickly. In a matter of seconds, everybody had joined in on the hug, murmuring.

"Alright, let's give Andy some space, guys. The poor guy just got home," Sophie laughed.

She led us into the living room and we all squashed up on the sofa and my bed. I was sat beside Rye, Brook was in Jack's lap, and Loren was in Harvey's. After a couple of minutes, Brook cleared his throat.

"Um, guys. Me and Jack have something to tell you all," he stuttered.

"You're both gay and together? Not a surprise, Brookie," Harvey said, as Jacklyn went red. Everybody congratulated them, cooing as they kissed.

Rye pulled me onto his lap, his hot breath on my ear.

"I'm glad you're here, babe," he whispered. I smiled and turned towards him, quickly pecking his lips.

"So am I. I need to talk to Javier quickly. I'll be back." Rye shook his head and took my hand, leading us into his room.

"I'm here," he nodded. I took a deep breath and dialled Javier, to which he picked up immediately. Rye motioned to me to put him on speaker so he could hear everything.

"Baby, I was so-"

"Shut your fucking mouth. Don't call me baby and don't say you were worried about me, because you didn't give a shit about me, Javier. Not one time did you visit me in hospital. Not once have you apologised. Being your boyfriend was the worst mistake I've made in my life. I hate you."

"Andy, you know I love you. Please don't do this to me. You're everything to me, my love."

I looked over at Rye, and could tell his blood was boiling at Javier's words.

End it, he mouthed. I nodded and he stroked my hand, pulling me to sit down beside him.

"We're over," I stated into the phone, and hung up.

Rye hugged me tighter than he'd ever done before. "Do you know how proud I am of you, Andy? Your relationship was never a relationship from the start."

"I know," I whispered. "Rye?"

"Mm?" His lips were pressed to my forehead, arms holding me close.

"I've never heard you say 'I love you' or anything. Not even as a best friend way to me." I instantly regretted what I'd just blurted out, tears welling up.

"Baby, don't cry. It's not your fault."

"What I just said was so fucking ignorant. So selfish. I don't understand why you like me," I sobbed.

"Andy, I like you because you are you, you're the best person ever, you're one of the most honest people in my life. If I carry on listing everything great about you, we will be here for days. You're one of the best things to happen to me. The reason I've never said 'I love you' is because it was the last thing I'd said to my ex boyfriend, and an hour later, I found him cheating on me. There was no apology, nothing. He didn't even try and come after me when I'd ran off."

"I'm sorry, Rye. I'm sorry for bringing you down with my problems. You don't deserve it. You deserve the world. And I'd be more than willing to give it to you." I quickly closed the distance between us, and Rye pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him. His tongue ran over my lips, begging me for entrance. I smiled and Rye took this chance. His hands slipped under my shirt, and I gasped at his cold touch.

"A-Andy," he moaned. I hummed in response, my fingers tangling in his hair. He fidgeted underneath me, and pulled away.

"Why did you-? Oh." I sniggered, feeling that he was hard.

"Help me?" He huffed. I nodded, my fingers trailing along the waistline of his jeans.

"Off," I ordered.

Without breaking the kiss, Rye pulled off his jeans. He was slowly pushing me over the edge, and it felt so fucking good.

"F-f-uhh," I groaned. My fingers slipped into Rye's boxers as his eyes rolled back. Shit. He was so big.

"Fucking hell, Rye," I growled. He smirked and guided my hand as I slowly started pumping his length. With each one, my movements became faster until Rye gripped my waist tightly. His lips moved on to my neck and made their way down until I moaned. My sweet spot. He latched on, and pulled away, leaving a dark mark.

"Andy, I'm going to-" I shushed him quickly and nodded, still continuing. Suddenly, I felt something warm and sticky. My eyes fluttered shut, and Rye pulled my hand out, licking off the cum that covered my hand.

He took my fingers out of his mouth, and smirked down. "You're hard, Andy," he chuckled.

"Shower," I growled, and pulled him up with me. Brook caught sight of me darting into the bathroom, and realised I was with Rye.

After taking care of our... problems, me and Rye dried ourselves off, got changed and went back into the living room. Everyone turned around, and Mikey raised his eyebrows when he saw my neck.

"Everything good?" He chuckled, and I blushed fiercely, taking Rye's hand.

"You should tell them about Javier," he whispered.

"Alright," I nodded, turning to everyone. "Guys, we have something to tell you. Well, I do."