10

Okay, but this cover is so beautiful. I'd recommend watching it :)

Rye

"What's up, Andy?" Blair looked expectantly at both of us, and Andy looked to me. I nodded, reassuring him I was with him the whole time, and he took a deep breath.

"I thought I need you guys to know why I was in the hospital in the first place. Um, I was at Javier's place, with Rye. I went over to finish things with him because he'd just been bringing me down so much and I couldn't handle it anymore. But, the break up didn't go so great. He hit me, hard. Rye took me into his car and, yeah. You guys know the rest."

"Has he hit you before, honey?" Sophie spoke softly to Andy, who hesitated to answer her.

"Andy, we need to know, mate," Mikey spoke up.

"Do you want me to tell them?" I asked. Andy shook his head and sighed.

"Y-yeah. He has hit me before. I didn't tell you guys because I wanted to handle it on my own without putting the band in jeopardy. I'm sorry, guys. But I finished everything with him now. It's done."

Blair didn't let this go so easily. "Andy, even if you're not together, the little fucker put you in hospital. He needs to be arrested. You know that."

"I think we should, my love. It's for the best." I squeezed his hand softly.

Andy

Everybody's voice blended into one, ten times louder. I tried to take deep breaths, to calm myself down, but with every intake of air, it became harder to breathe. My vision blurred, slowly going darker. Rye's voice above the others was barely audible.

I felt something pressed into my hand, which was guided towards my mouth.

"Deep breaths." Rye. He forced the inhaler into my mouth and slowly, my breathing became normal.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled again and again.

"It's not your fault, Andy. But we have to deal with him, you know that."

Blair rubbed his face, groaning softly. I felt bad for putting him under all this pressure.

"Alright," I whispered.

"What?" Blair shot up, looking alert.

"We'll get Javier dealt with. But not now. Maybe tomorrow."

"Take all the time you need, Andy," Mikey smiled. I'd completely forgotten about the boys, and it really was a relief to know they hadn't cowered away or anything.

I told them I was going to rest for a while, and Rye asked if I wanted him to join. I shook my head, just needing some alone time. In all honesty, lyrics were bursting to be made into a song. The guitar strings were being plucked before I'd even closed the door.

Two hours later

Rye (Sorry for all the changes in POV)

I decided to check on Andy, just to see if he was okay, and was surprised to hear his angelic voice over the hum of guitar strings. He smiled as I entered, turning back to his notebook.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I just had an idea for a song about... never mind," he trailed off, and I sighed, going over to him.

"It's natural to miss him, Andy. He was your first boyfriend," I said, kissing the back of his neck. "Can I have a listen?"

Andy nodded, and played the opening chords.

(Please pretend for the sake of the story Andy wrote this and not Camila Cabello)

Why did you leave me here to burn?
I'm way too young to be this hurt
I feel doomed in hotel rooms
Staring straight up at the wall
Counting wounds and I am trying to numb them all

Do you care, do you care?
Why don't you care?
I gave you all of me
My blood, my sweat, my heart, and my tears
Why don't you care, why don't you care?
I was there, I was there, when no one was
Now you're gone and I'm here

I have questions for you
Number one, tell me who you think you are
You got some nerve trying to tear my faith apart
(I have questions for you)
Number two, why would you try and play me for a fool?
I should have never ever ever trusted you (I have questions)
Number three, why weren't you, who you swore that you would be?
I have questions, I got questions haunting me
I have questions for you
I have questions for you (I have questions)

My, my name was safest in your mouth
And why'd you have to go and spit it out?
Oh, your voice, it was the most familiar sound
But it sounds so dangerous to me now

I have questions for you
Number one, tell me who you think you are
You got some nerve trying to tear my faith apart
(I have questions for you)
Number two, why would you try and play me for a fool?
I should have never ever ever trusted you
I have questions for you
I have questions for you (I have questions)

Do you care, do you care?
Why don't you care?
I gave you all of me
My blood, my sweat, my heart, and my tears
Why don't you care, why don't you care?

I was there, I was there, when no one was
Now you're gone and I'm here
I have questions for you, ooh
I have questions for you (I have questions)
I have questions for you (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
I have questions for you, ooh
I have questions for you (foul play, no, foul play, no)
I have questions for you (I have questions)
How do I fix it? Can we talk? Can we communicate? Can we talk? Do I wanna fix it?
I have questions for you (I'm afraid of you)
Is it my fault? Is it my fault? Do you miss me?
I have questions

He looked up at me, tears in his eyes. I wrapped my arms around his smaller figure, kissing his forehead.

"It's okay to miss him, baby. It's natural," I assured him.

"He fucking ruined everything. We could've been a good couple, we could've still been together. But I guess good things come out of bad, right?"

I looked at Andy, slightly confused. "What good do you mean?"

He chuckled softly, kissing me quickly. "You, Rye. You're the good."