33

Warning: shitty smut x

Rye

Lesley was overjoyed, as were the boys. Robbie admitted that he'd been surprised, asking Andy what he saw in me. My boyfriend - wow, that felt amazing to say - laughed, kissing my cheek.

"He's the sweetest guy I've ever laid eyes on, Rob. But I have to be honest, I didn't imagine myself standing here in love with him."

"And talking to your future brother-in-law," Robbie laughed, and I elbowed him. He wasn't wrong, though.

Andy yawned, resting his head on my chest.

"You tired, baby?"

He nodded, and I picked him up in my arms. "We're going to sleep now, guys. Good night."

Lesley kissed both mine and Andy's cheeks. "Keep him safe. I know you always have but, you know."

"Of course. Thank you for giving me the blessing to ask him."

She nodded and headed to the guest room, whilst I took Andy to my own room. I unbuttoned his shirt, his hand stopping me.

"Leave it. I can't be asked to take it off," he mumbled. I laughed and took it off anyway, taking my own shirt off. I quickly changed into my joggers, somehow convincing Andy to do the same, and we lay back down, his head on my bare chest.

"Great. Now I'm awake," he chuckled, moving up to rest his head on my shoulder now.

I leaned down to connect our lips, tongues battling for dominance. I placed my hands on his ass, making him gasp and I took my chance, my tongue slipping into his mouth. Andy moaned softly and tangled his fingers in my hair, deepening the kiss. I flipped him so he was underneath me, as I slowly pulled his joggers down. Seeing he was hard made me smirk, and he blushed furiously. He hooked a finger under my waistband.

"Off," he growled, and of course I obeyed.

"I'm gonna make sure you can't walk tomorrow," I whispered softly and seductively in his ear, softly biting on his lobe.

"Shit," he gasped, my hardening length visible through the fabric of my boxers. Andy reached down, starting to palm me. I pulled my boxers off and he held back a gasp, still shocked by my size.

"Onto your stomach," I said, not waiting for a reply. After pulling his boxers off, I turned him into his stomach, one hand pumping his cock. I leaned down, kissing his shoulders and down his back whilst spreading his ass. He was so damn perfect, from his curves to the expressions he made in pleasure. My movements became faster until Andy moaned loudly, making me shush him. The rest of the boys had all gone to bed now, and it wasn't going to be ideal for them to hear us. With each pump, my kisses were pressed harder, leaving marks.

"Rye, I'm close," Andy gasped, turning to look at me. I turned him back onto his back and grabbed a bottle of lube and a condom.

"You're okay with this? Tell me to stop whenever, okay?"

"Okay," he whispered. Andy watched me coat three fingers with the lube and line them up at his entrance. I pushed one in slowly, letting him adjust before adding the other two. I moved my fingers, watching Andy squirm underneath me. He nodded for me to stop and I pulled out, rolling the condom on.

"Ready, babe?" He nodded in response, and I slowly pushed my tip in, making him cry out softly. Letting him get used to my size, I started moving, getting quicker with each thrust.

"F-uh... Rye. Holy shit," my boyfriend gasped, grabbing at the sheets below us. "F-faster, please."

I smirked, kissing down his neck as one hand pumped him. I'd never felt this before: euphoria, lust, love. Andy did things to me I'd never dreamed of having from someone else. I hit a spot that made him throw his head back, eyes rolling back as he struggled to stay quiet. I knew we were both close, so him telling me to pull out surprised me.

"Lie down," he said, breath ragged. I nodded, and we switched places. Andy straddled me, lining my cock up at his entrance before sliding down onto it. I watched him wince before he started moving. Hands on my biceps whilst I supported his thighs.

"Fuck, I'm close," he gasped, meeting my eyes. I nodded, biting my lip.

"S-so am I," I choked out, releasing inside him a few seconds later. White strips lined my torso, the both of us coming down from our highs together. I pulled out of Andy and cleaned us up, draping a clean sheet over us. I pecked Andy's lips as his eyes fluttered closed, a smile lingering.

"I love you," he said softly, opening his eyes to look at me. I chuckled and kissed his hickeys. "But you're going to get me something to cover those up before I wake up."

"Of course, darling. Go to sleep. I love you, too."

I pulled him into me, his head on my chest. Soon, I felt his own chest rise and fall, soothing me for the first time in a long while. I fell asleep with a smile on my face, so grateful to have Andy as my boyfriend.

A/N Hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry for the short chapter/shit smut😂