34

Bloody love this song. I can also imagine the boys singing specific parts, pretty sure I've nailed them and I need a cover now xx 

Andy

I woke up the next morning, finding myself in Rye's bed with no Rye. I could hear the boys downstairs along with my mum's voice, remembering she was going back today. After putting on one of Rye's hoodies on, I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. The boys turned to me, Mikey trying to hold back a laugh.

"What?" I asked slowly.

"Andy, honey. Wait here," Mum said, leaving the room. I heard her snigger outside, looking back to the boys, who all went back to doing their own things.

"What is up with you guys? And where's Rye?"

"He's out somewhere. Told us to tell you he'd be back soon," Alex said.

I felt something pressed into my hand, and Mum nodded. Concealer. I ran over to the mirror, eyes widening. I had hickeys all over my neck, blue and black.

"Shit..." I said under my breath, shaking my head.

"Maybe be a little quieter next time, mate," Brook grinned, Jack scolding him. I felt the heat rising to my cheeks, also getting handed a brush.

"Okay, I've got my bags in the car. I'll see you soon, Andy. Love you," Mum said, hugging me tightly. I kissed her cheek, nodding.

"I love you too, Mum. Drive safe."

"I will, love. Tell Rye I said goodbye. Bye, boys."

I heard the front door close a little while later, already missing Mum. I couldn't imagine what this all must have done to her, to see her only son half dead in the hospital.

A knock at the door snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked to the boys. "Who's that? Rye has a key doesn't he?"

I went to the door, utterly shocked.

"Aiden?!"

"Uh, hi," he said, smiling. I invited him in, ignoring his outstretched arms. "How have you been?"

"Good," I replied.

The boys all greeted him warmly whilst I sat to the side, until Rye came back. I remembered Rye telling me that Aiden had been supportive towards him, and I won't lie, I felt a pang of jealousy.

"You okay, baby?"

"Yeah," I said bluntly, going through my phone. Rye set it down on the counter and took me out of the room, arms crossed.

"What is it, Andy?"

"Nothing. I'm just tired," I replied.

"Is it the hickeys? I'm sorry they're so obv-"

"No, it's not that. Don't worry."

"Andy, baby, you can tell me. Is it Aiden?" He asked, lowering his voice.

I stayed silent, and Rye took my hands.

"Andy, what is it?"

"P-promise you won't tell Mum, or any of the other boys," I said quietly.

"I promise."

"Aiden tried to r..." I couldn't even say it. It was too painful.

"No. What? Your mum said he's one of the sweetest people she's met," Rye said, obviously confused.

"It's a cover up. He'd force me to act like he was whenever she was around, and then as soon as the door was shut behind her..."

Rye

I stared at Andy, shock and anger coursing through me. He looked down at his shoes, tears on his cheeks. I wiped them away, kissing his lips softly. He relaxed into it, then pulled away to rest his chin on my shoulder. He sighed heavily, wrapping his arms around me.

"Telling you lifted that weight off of my chest," he mumbled.

"Don't ever hesitate to tell me anything again, okay?" I asked, and Andy nodded in reply. "Come on. I'm not letting you out of my sight."

I took Andy's hand and led him back to the kitchen, flashing a fake smile to Aiden. Andy and I sat on the couch and I cuddled into him.

I couldn't believe how good Aiden was at acting. All that time, I'd opened up to him, I'd turned to him. Only to find out what he'd done to my boyfriend?

A/N Short filler chapter bc I had no idea what to write😂 But hope you enjoyed it anyway. I'm gonna upload 3/4 chapters today and tomorrow so I've completed the