36

Rye

A few days later

I pulled Andy into my lap as we ate breakfast, chatting with the rest of the boys.

"You wanna do anything for your birthday tomorrow, babe? Or we can just stay in and watch some movies?"

"Can we have a party? Just with close friends," he replied, moving his hair out of his face. "But no alcohol."

"Ooh, yeah! Can we invite Aiden? He hasn't been here in a while," Jack said excitedly, Brook nodding in agreement.

We hadn't told the boys about the situation with Andy and Aiden. It was too painful for Andy to speak about it, but wasn't my place to say anything. But Andy smiled and nodded, to my surprise.

"Sure, we can."

I took Andy's hand as soon as we finished breakfast, taking him out of the room.

"Baby, are you sure you're okay with Aiden coming? We can tell the boys if you want to."

"No, it's okay. I just won't speak to him. And if the boys clock on, I'll tell them after everyone leaves."

"If you're sure, love. I'll be back in a few hours, just going to get some things for tomorrow."

"Okay," he smiled and kissed my cheek.

The next day

I'd asked Jacklyn to take Andy somewhere whilst we got set up for the party; although Andy knew about the party, I still wanted it to be a surprise. I'd invited Lesley too, but Andy had no idea.

Everyone arrived and Lesley told me she'd arrive a little while later to surprise Andy. He came back and got changed, the boys all distracting him whilst I made sure everything was perfect.

"Hey, Rye."

I sighed when I heard the voice behind me. "Hi."

"You need any help?"

"No, I'm fine."

"You sure?" I felt his hand on my back as I turned around, expression stone cold. Turning, I was greeted by his face close to mine. He leaned in and captured my lips in his, holding my wrists back against the counter.

"Aiden, get the fuck off me!" I yelled, shoving him away from me. "I have a boyfriend."

"What is going on?"

I jumped when I heard Andy's voice and Aiden sprang away from me.

"Andy, I-" I started.

"Get the fuck out of my house. Now."

I realised he was looking at Aiden, and smirked triumphantly. My boyfriend pointed towards the door and Aiden stormed out, flipping us off. Andy walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I know it's not your fault. I saw him force himself onto you, as I walked in."

I sighed in relief, kissing his lips.

"You did a good job," he laughed.

"Anything for you, babe," I replied. Wrapping my arms around him, I leaned down to whisper in his ear. "I'll give you your present later."

He blushed and the boys cooed at us, as more people started coming in.

"Now?" Mikey asked me, and Andy looked between us. I nodded and Mikey left.

"What did he mean by that?"

"I have a little surprise for the birthday boy. But I want a kiss first," I smirked and Andy raised his eyebrows when I puckered my lips.