Epilogue

Andy

A year later

Everything about the wedding was gorgeous. I hadn't seen my mum this happy in years, and to know this guy who was my stepdad made her happy was enough for me.

My relationship with Rye was as strong as ever, if not better.

HE PROPOSED!!

I said yes, of course. I loved him with everything I had, and always would. Mum couldn't believe it when I told her, and neither could the boys. Brook and Jack were still going strong, and Jack's health became better as the months passed.

***

"Babe, where are the extra plates?"

I joined Rye in the kitchen of our shared flat, resting my head on his shoulder as I hugged him from behind.

"In that cupboard. I can't wait to see Mia. She looks so cute in the pictures."

Mikey and Sofie announced their relationship not long after Mum told me about her getting married. They thought it best to tell the fans we were going on a break as a band, Mikey a little longer, obviously. We assured them we'd be back, though.

When Mikey revealed Sofie was pregnant, it did come as a shock. Nobody expected it. But I knew my best friend and seeing how he cared for his niece confirmed for me just how good of a dad he would be.

"Can we adopt one day?" I asked, out of the blue. Rye turned and kissed my nose.

"And have two little kids in the house? Not yet," Rye laughed. I pulled a face of mock annoyance.

"If anything, you're the childish one, Beaumont."

"But you love it," he smirked. I nodded.

"I do. I really do."

We did end up adopting, 2 years later. Showing the Roadies our journey made it that much more special. Our career and name went huge. We got signed to a big label, and were about to start planning our world tour. Us five boys, me and my now husband, the kids, our family. It was so tiring and so time consuming, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

***

"Papa!" A shrill voice, followed by crying.

I sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Rye was asleep next to me, starting to stir. He looked up and I shook my head.

"I'll go. Coming, McKenna!"

Padding to the little room, I saw our daughter stood up in her cot, tears running down her face.

"Papa's here, baby. You're okay," I whispered, picking her up.

"Hungwy," McKenna whined. I carried her to the kitchen and prepared a bottle, letting her hold it. She was done in a few minutes and I took her to our bedroom, placing her between me and Rye.

"Daddy," she cooed happily, cuddling up to Rye.

"You happy now, little bunny?" He laughed, kissing her head then mine. I lay back down, overcome with fatigue.

"If you're good," I said to McKenna. "Daddy might take you to play with Mia tomorrow."

McKenna squealed, bouncing in her spot. I shushed her, and couldn't help but smile.

She and Mia had clicked almost instantly. Mikey and Sofie had brought her round so they could go on a date night, and the two little girls were inseparable. So whenever me and Rye went on a date or vice versa, the two would stay up until the late hours of the night, giggling away. They were only two, and yet so damn clever.

"They remind me of the twins, in a way," Rye laughed.

Our families loved McKenna. She was definitely the favourite, and Sammie and Shaun constantly teased her, saying they were the favourites. When they made her cry and she ran to Robbie, I chuckled as she grinned mischievously.

"Wobbie best!" She exclaimed.

I looked between my daughter as she slept, to my husband, falling asleep.

"What's up, babe?"

"Nothing. Just thinking about how lucky I am to have a loving husband and a daughter who I love with all my heart."

Although she was adopted, McKenna had features from both me and Rye. Whilst she had my blonde hair, she had Rye's brown eyes. She loved to play football, and tried to play my guitar.

McKenna⬇️

"She's sassy, just like you," Rye chuckled, kissing her nose

"She's sassy, just like you," Rye chuckled, kissing her nose. I rolled my eyes and watched them play fight.

"Help me?"

"With what?" Rye asked, face half buried in the pillow.

"I've been blinded by love," I giggled.

A/N And it's done. Holy shit. It still feels surreal, me finishing my first ever RT story. The level of support I've had the whole time I've been writing it had been mental, and knowing more than 6000+ people loved my story is absolutely mind blowing.

It was hard for me to post that first chapter, because I didn't know what people would think of it. But finding the boys, it gave me more confidence to not care what people thought, and I started to do more things for my own happiness. Writing this story was a getaway from me, as I was going through some things when I first started it. I've loved every bit of what I've written, and I hated that time when I spent over a month not posting anything because I'd been feeling so down.

I want to say a massive thank you to the boys. Without them, I'd have nothing to write about, and nobody who'd love my story. Being a fan allows me to interact with other fans and connecting instantly because we have that one thing in common. The boys have shown me that it's more worth it just going for something without hesitation, and pursuing even whilst people throw criticism at you. So, if you're reading this, boys, thank you. I love you and I always will.

I want to say another mahoosive thank you to every single person who read, commenting, voted on my story. Even the ghost readers. There are thousands of people worldwide who I've probably made smile, laugh, maybe even cry, for which I'm sorry(?)😂.

My new story will be out on the 3rd of June (just another Monday morning😂❤️), another Randy story. So, keep an eye out for String Along, my first ABO story.

Feel free to comment, share and vote on my story, even though it is done because I will see it all and do my best to reply to every single story. Also, I will get back to writing JALBOYH and my Oneshot book, which will be inconsistent/irregular updates.

I love you all and again, THANK YOU. Be happy, and don't ever hesitate to message me if you need someone to speak to.

Palsyotfs

- H x🎀