13

Okay, but this cover makes me cry so hard wtf xx

Andy

Two days had passed, and I still couldn't come to a decision. Initially, I'd have gone in a heartbeat. Brook and Jack belong together. Me and Rye, we're not even together. We're just... best friends? Friends with benefits? I don't know.

I sat on the edge of my bed, head in my hands. It was currently 2am, everyone asleep. I think. Brook went into his room at around 9pm, and never came back out. When I went to check on him, Rye shook his head. "Leave him. He needs some rest."

I went and stood by the Jacklyn room, outside the door, just listening for anything. Apart from slight sniffles, Brook was quiet. Harvey had decided to sleep in there with him, and he'd probably helped Brook fall asleep.

I then silently entered Rye's room, where he was curled up in a tangle. Half of his duvet was on the floor, and as I picked it up, Rye grabbed my wrist. He pulled on it, telling me to lie next to him. I sorted the duvet and got under, where his arms wrapped around my waist, one hand resting on my hip. He pulled me closer and nuzzled his face in my hair, humming softly.

The next morning

Rye

I woke up with Andy's head resting on my chest, his fingers curled on my stomach. Shivering slightly, he stirred a little but instantly stilled. As I went to get up, his hand clasped my waist.

"Not yet," he mumbled. He was adorable when he was sleepy.

"Five more minutes," I whispered. I stroked his soft blonde hair, pulling the duvet up further.

"Rye, you awa-?" Brook opened the door. "Oh." I smiled up at the younger boy, mouthing that it was fine. He nodded and left again, but not before giving me a sly smirk.

"Who was that," Andy asked. His eyes opened and he smiled a small smile.

"Brook," I replied.

"Is he okay? I really feel bad about before. I just don't know what to do. You guys are saying you need me, but I can fend for myself. Jack can't." He shook his head, forcing himself to hold back tears.

I sighed heavily. "Andy, I'm not going to make your decision for you. I'm not saying which choice is the right one. But what I am saying, whatever your heart says, that's the right choice. Do you understand where I'm coming from?"

Andy nodded, sitting up now. He smiled a little, and then rested his head on my chest. "Just one day left..." he said sadly.

"You'll make the right choice, I know you will." I replied, kissing his forehead

After a little while, we got up to go to the gym. Harvey had to leave as he was visiting his mum, but pulled me aside before he left.

"How is he?"

"Torn between going and staying. Why does that fucking idiot feel the need to constantly fuck with our lives? Him and Andy are through, and he just can't take the hint." I was trying so hard not to punch something two feet within me, namely Harvey. I didn't hate him, I just needed to get my anger out of my system. 

"I know you won't have the intention of doing so, but don't hurt him, Rye. He's been through too much to take anymore heartbreak. Keep him safe. From everything that could break him. Or you could lose him forever."

"I know. Have a safe trip home, yeah?" I pulled him into a hug.

He nodded in reply and grabbed his suitcase before making his way over to the others, hugging them all. I watched as Harvey whispered something to Andy, who nodded sadly.

I snuck up behind Andy, wrapping my arms around his waist. He relaxed under my touch, tilting his head back on the crook of my neck.

"You okay?" I whispered. He turned to face me and wound his arms around my neck tightly, nodding. It made me feel good that there was a small smile on his lips. 

"Just thinking, that's all," he whispered back.

"Do you know what you're going to do?"

"I think. I'm sorry in advance if I disappoint you guys." The smile was gone as quick as it appeared.

"Andy, babe. You will never be a disappointment to any of us. Maybe we won't get Jack back, who knows? But Brook'll be okay. We'll be okay. The Roadies will be okay. We'll all be okay. Eventually. It's just going to take time, but we have all the time in the world to fix our problems and mistakes. Just don't blame yourself for the entirety of it."

"Thanks, Rye. You really know how to make a guy feel like he's the happiest." The sincerity in his voice was so captivating and genuine, and just reminded me of why I liked him so much.

"Well, you're the only guy I need. So, you're the only one I'm going to please in every way possible," I said, smirking. This made Andy blush fiercely as he got his earphones out. 

"I-I'm going on the treadmill," he stuttered, and ran off quickly. I saw the grin remaining on his face, and Mikey asked him why he was smiling like that. Still, it stayed.

I should take in every moment with you today. This might be our last day together in who knows how fucking long, if ever.

I shook my head quickly, trying to get rid of all these negative vibes. Brook and Andy were as happy as I guess they could be in the states they were in right now, and that's all that mattered.

Ugh, wtf was this chapter??