"The Girlfriend"

Ok let me just say that the 1st few chapters are really cringey but just trust me that it gets better

Eddie's POV

I open my eyes and stare at my ceiling. I wipe my eyes and stretch out. Just another boring day. I hate school, I hate everything. (Me) I turn over and look out the window. I push the covers off my body and pick up my phone. I put my passcode in and I look at my home screen. It was Richie. I am so weird I mean is it weird to think your best friend is really cute um I think so.
He's so pretty. He always has a perfect smile, and perfect hair, and a perfect voice, hes perfect. The way he laughs, the way he makes fun of me, the way he makes stupid jokes, he's just so special and beautiful, I am gay. I laugh to myself. But you know and like he's just so sweet yet a bit of an ass. I don't know what I'm saying. Well I'm thinking not saying ok this is going too off topic. Ugh shut up brain. God. I flop back on my bed, when ami gonna tell him. (So this is future me but why does this story start off as like a teenage romcom)

Buzz buzz

Speak of the devil, it's Richie. I hold my phone to my face. I click the text.

R: hey I left my jacket at your house when we had the sleepover with Bill. Can you bring it to school today?

E: yeah sure.

R: thanks bye.

E: see u at school

  I wish Richie would see me like actually see me. I love him but in his eyes we are just friends. I've had a crush on richie since 1st grade he's just so beautiful and charming and I really want to tell him. I do this every single morning, just think about how I am going to die alone. But what if he hates me what if he thinks I'm weird or doesn't like me back or idk stops hanging out with me besides richies almost 100% straight so he's most likely not gonna be in to me but um I mean what's the worst that could happen, I mean he can't be mad at me for loving his beautiful face. Is it weird or wrong to have a crush on your best friend. Well Betty had a crush on Archie and they were best friends. That was a bad example cause Betty is obviously perfect for Jughead like I am perfect for Richie. Ok you are going to tell him, now time to go to school.

When I arrive at school I walk down the hallway I don't think I'm gonna tell Richie it's too much. I walk down next to my locker which is on the other side of Richies. I see Richie standing by his locker. As I get closer I notice some thing.

He laughing. I smile because I see him smile. But my smile fades when I see that he's laughing with a girl. I get closer.
richie turns around and sees me staring at him I glance away.

Richie : hey Eddie spaghetti

He puts his arms out as a joke as if I was going to give him a hug. I don't. I reject the hug but then he hugs me anyway while I just act like a stick.

Eddie: don't call me that, and get off me.

He ends the hug and looks at the girl in front of him.

Richie: this is my new girlfriend.

Those words set off something, I froze and looked her up and down
She had brown hair that was wavy, she was very pale and she was wearing a tye dye sweatshirt.
She was gorgeous, I stare at her perfection. Wait who is she, she doesn't even go here, what the fuck. She is so pretty. How the fuck do I compete with that. I look at her and then him I try to smile and act like everything's ok but I can't.