"Thanks Mom"

Ok so this is my opinion on ships.

Mileven: I ship it so hard because Mike and eleven are so sweet to each other and believe in each other. (This is future me after watching season 3 I still ship mileven but I think mike is definitely queer)

Stenbrough: mmmmm eh I dont ship it that much they dont really talk much and they dont do anything really romantic.

Jyatt: I ship it so much they are so cute together and they look like they have so much fun together.

Fack: boi I cry at night looking at edits of them.

Jaeden+jack: honestly they are kinda cute together.

Billverly: I ship it they're cute and they understand each other and they feel for each other.

Sophia+jaeden: um I mean they would be cute together but eh i dont think it'll ever happen.

Lumax: I love it, they make each other laugh and they understand each others problems.

Fillie: they would be cute together but I dont see any signs of them liking each other.

Nillie: yes please they are so cute together, I watched a millie Bobby brown live yesterday and she guested Noah and he was like "my mom is so mad at me she took my lap top" I cracked up. I love nillie. (NOWA)

Benverly: I think they are the Kdnwkfnekfjbw literal best ever. They are so cute and love each other and are going to love each other until they die.

Byler: I don't feel like it's going to ever happen but I do think Will has major feelings for mike. Will is at least queer maybe asexual but yes.

Edit:
Elmax(after season 3): they need to get together honestly let's just ditch mike and Lucas el and max all the way.

Reddie: do I even have to answer.

*back to the story*

We sign out in the office and walk out the school. I get in the car.

Richie: where do you want to go.

Eddie: somewhere where we can jump around and listen to music and have fun.

Richie: skyzone?

Eddie: I'm 16 your 17.

I look at him and he faintly looks back.

Richie: I got a place.

He backs up out of his parking place and starts driving.

Eddie: mind if I play some music.

Richie: play whatever you want.

Eddie: ok.

I take out my phone and hook it to the bluetooth. I go to Spotify and turn it on one of my playlists.

Bum bum

Eddie: oooooo I love this one

Richie looks at me like I'm a crackhead because I am.

Richie: are you my grandma?

Eddie: cause baby there ain't mountain high enough, aint no valley low enough.

We drive while listening to these 80s/70s songs. Suddenly Richie turns down a weird road.