"Happy Fucking Birthday Rich"

Eddie's POV

I think richie should try out for the talent show, he would do amazing with a voice like his.
I wonder if we are a thing like are we dating or what? I need some sleep.

*morning*

Beeeeeeep beeeeeeeep

Ugh I hate richies alarm. He sleeps right threw it and it's the most annoying thing in the world. I get up and go to his phone and change his alarm to one of my favorate bands.

(Panic At The Disco is a really good band and Brendon Urie is really hot)

Eddie: wake up.

Richie: uuuuuuughhhh.

Eddie: I changed your alarm

Richie: to what?

Eddie: you'll see tomorrow morning.

Ok so tomorrow is Richies birthday me and bill have a surprise party planned even though Richie kinda knows about it already.

(I am so fucking mad right now, so pretty much I wrote this whole thing about how they play truth or dare at the quarry and now all of that just got deleted)

We go to the quarry and play truth or dare for the day. The only thing juicy about it is that bev kissed Bill.

Me and Richie go home and this time I don't have to go threw the window because we asked if I could stay over for Richies birthday.

I lay down in bed staring at the ceiling. Tomorrow is Richies birthday and me and his parents are gonna wake him up super early and his parents got him a car because it's his 17th birthday and hes already passed his driver's test he just doesn't have a car. All of our friends are gonna be outside and he is gonna freak out. Also I'm gonna scream happy birthday in his face at 2:57 am because that's the exact time he was born.

Eddie: Rich?

Richie: let me guess, you want me to sing you a song.

Eddie: can you sing that one song you sang the first time I heard you sing.

Richie: sure Eds.

(Please listen and watch the video because it is an amazing ass song)

I already set an alarm for 2:57 so I decide I should go to sleep.

*2:55*

Ok my alarm went off it was really quiet so rich didnt hear.
I wait 3 minutes until 2:57.

Beep beep.

Its 2:57.

Eddie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.