"Im sorry bill"

If anyone is actually reading this please comment like "reddie is real" so I know you're there.

Richies POV.

Ok so the real reason I was crying is because I was just thinking about stuff and about Stan and it's just like what if that happens to Eddie or me I mean I couldn't handle it. It would kill me if Eddie got put into some fucking terrible place like that. So I was just thinking of stupid stuff and it made me cry but now I feel bad for making Eddie get so upset but I guess we kinda needed in if we are gonna be together. (Ok so IT was fucking on and you know bev was being a badass and then my dad changed it to the Logan movie I mean I love you Hugh Jackman but I want my Bevy) I lay staring at the ceiling with tears about to fall. Eddies asleep and so is everyone else. I turn over and grab my phone I look at the time "4:56". Everyone should be getting up in about 10 minutes or so. I look back at Eddies face. His perfect skin and smile. His messy hair and cute freckles. I stare at the coffee table and then at Alice. I feel really bad for her I mean she's probably been abused her whole life. Maybe I should get up and start making some breakfast. Or I could just wait till bill gets up to make us his specialty eggs. I let go of eddies slightly sweaty hand and start pushing the covers off. I slip my legs out and put my knees to my face. I grab my glasses off the table and set them on my face. I stand up on my feet clumsily. Once I'm up I sluggishly walk over to the kitchen and open the fridge. I look around for an easy little snack. Milk, juice, cream cheese, ah I see a bag of mini donuts. I grab it and set it down on the counter I wonder why doughnuts were in the fridge but oh well. I unzip the zip tie and grab a few donuts and set them down on a paper plate. I walk over to the cabinet and grab a glass. I pour myself some milk and take my cup and my plate to the living room and set it down on one of those little fold out tables. I sit down in the rocking chair. I throw a pillow at Katie to wake up but she doesn't budge. I turn on the tv and flip threw the channels. I'm glad Bills aunt isn't strict plus she's like my second mom actually no she's to young to be my mom, she's like my big sister she is only 7 years older than me, she's 24 straight outta college, not married. Me and Bill and Stan and Eddie when we were like very young would come here all the time and hang out she would cook for us, care for us, play with us, watch what we would watch. She moved out of her parents house when she was 18 and started going to college. She's just the best so I guess that's why I feel so at home here like I can just dig through the fridge and watch tv and she's just like my mom. I shove the powdery donuts in my mouth one by one sipping on my milk in between. Alice I guess heard the Tv and woke up.

Alice: It's 5:06.

Richie: yeah and?

Alice: and it's still dark out.

Richie: ok if your gonna be like apart of this family then you have to know that all of us get up like very early even when we can sleep in.

Alice: I don't know what I'm gonna do.

Richie: nothing.

Alice: I have to do something I mean I can't go back to my mom in that horrible place but like I can't stay with you guys I mean my mom would like call the police and get you guys in trouble plus none of you guys want me living at your house I mean it's jus-