"My Journal"

Eddie's POV

RICHIE???

Richie was at my window I went to the door and locked it shut then I went to the window, unlocked it and opened it. Richie smiles and starts climbing in. Oh god what the fuck.

Eddie: what the fuck are you doing here

Richie: saying hi

Eddie: you live 11 blocks away

Richie: and...

Eddie: you walked 11 blocks just to see me?

Yo he walked fucking 11 blocks to say hi now that is just so sweet. I scream inside my head.

Richie: had nothing better to do......... oooOoOOoo what's this

Richie got up and started walking towards my desk. I knew what he was going for. My journal. I jump over to him.

Eddie: THAT IS PRIVATE PUT IT DOWN

richie: oh it's pRiVaTe well now I have to read it

Richie grabbed it and held it up high in the air where I could not reach. I started jumping up and down trying to grab it from him. I jump up and grab his arm pulling it down.

Eddie: GIVE IT TO ME

I quickly slap Richies arm which nocks the journal out of his hand. I drop to the floor and grab the journal.

Eddie's mom: what's going on up there sweetheart

I look at Richie with a concerned face.

Eddie: um nothing mommy

I quickly shove Richie into the closet and then went to the window and closed it and then went to the door and unlocked it i grabbed my phone and then laid on my bed pretending to be watching a video as my mother walked up the stairs and started to open the door. I just looked relaxed like nothing ever happened and i acted like nothing was going on.

Eddie's mom: everything's ok?

Eddie: yes mommy, everything great.

Mom: I swear I heard something. Anyways are you feeling any better?

Eddie: oh yeah, great, in fact I think I'm up to go to school tomorrow.

Mom: that's great sweetie.

She stepped out and closed the door, I jumped back up, ran over and opened the closet, Richie got up and out with a big smirk on his face. Ugh I love him.

Eddie: you need to leave. ok?

Richie: ok whatever.

Richie hopped out of my window and on to the bright green grass. He smiles back at me as he walks away and grabs his bike and starts riding away.

Hes perfect.

Richie's POV

Eddie's so cute I still wonder what was in that journal. I mean it's probably nothing about me or what if it is.

Maybe Eddie likes me maybe he loves me.
oh don't be silly he doesn't like you okay he hates you he does not like you. He hates how you make fun of him and tell your stupid jokes.
Ugh but can't a guy dream of kissing Eddie.
No because it's never gonna happen so why even bother.

Buzz buzz

Be: meet me and bill at the quarry in 20 min alone

R: ok ????

B:OKRRRRR

That's weird.

Bill's POV

Me and Beverly were at the Quarry and we were waiting for Richie to arrive so we can talk to him me and Beverly were just talking about life on the edge of the cliff.

Be: do you think about him

Bi: who?

Be: Georgie.

Bi: all the time

Be: is there anyone else you think about like romantically.

Bi: what do you mean

Be: Stan.

Bi: what???

Be: I know you like him, it's super obvious.

Bi: I don't

Be: yes you do

Bi: no I d-

Be: and he likes you back, you know?

Bi: what no way he does

Be: I'm 89% sure he does

Bi: ho-

Be: I've seen the way you guys look at each other ok. It's like when you look at him there's nothing else in the world besides you and him.

Bi:he doesn't like me like that.

Be: prove it

Bi: how am I gonna prove something like that?

Be: ask him out

Bi: no waay hes gonna say no

Be: no hes gonna say yes

Bi: you think so?

Be: yeah

I smiled. Beverly knows Stan well I mean maybe she's right maybe Stan really does like me as in more than just friends.

Bi: I'm gonna get my phone

I get up and so does bev and we both sit on a rock and wait scrolling threw instagram looking at edits and memes

10 minutes later

Buzz

R: I'm here where are you guys

B: b there in a minute

Bill: I'm gonna go get rich

Beverly: bill wait

She gets up and walks towards me.

And grabs my hand

She put her hands on my face and kissed me.

It was a good kiss at least it lasted for a while. Bev was a good kisser I have to admit and I did like her but I've moved on. She is gorgeous but I'm more into other people.

Beverly: for you before you go running into someone, no one in particulars arms.

She smiled and let go of my face

I went to go get Richie the Trashmouth and get the truth out of him.

Ok thank you so much for reading sorry this is so cringe.