"The Sleepover"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH SCHNAPP, I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY AND YEAH, I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE MY KING, QWEEN, AND PRINCE.

They played D&D for an hour or so. Max wanted to see Lucas again so she and eleven went to see him.

Mike: so why are you guys here

Eddie: well I had the idea and at first only me and max were going to Hawkins in secret but then we told will and Jonathan and joyce and now we are here.

Mike: ok so why are you here (pointing at richie)

Richie: well everyone else was and it would be hard to be away from Eddie that long.

Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwww

Mike: it's not like you're gonna be away from your friends for years. You're not staying that long.

Eddie: Well just consider Richie my guardian. You know? He keeps me safe. If you mess with me then you're gonna get your ass beat by him.

Mike: oh.

Will: so how are you and eleven

Mike: fine, why.

Will: no reason *sigh*

Will seemed sad and lonely I wanted to cheer him up but I didnt know how.

Will: I need to use the bathroom

Will gets up and goes upstairs to the bathroom.

Mike: you guys hungry?

Richie: starving whatcha got?

We all upstairs and to the kitchen. Mike pulls out a box of pop tarts.

Eddie: will has been in there for a while, I should go check on him.

I walk up the stairs and to the bathroom. I knock on the door. No answer. I knock again. No answer.

Eddie: will?

I grab the handle and twist it to the left and slowly open the door the reveal will crying in the corner. I quickly shut the door and lock it.

Eddie: will are you ok

I run towards him and give him a hug.

Will: I'm sorry

Eddie: dont be.

I help him stand up and walk to the sink to wash off his face.

Will: we were never together

I give him a face.

Will: we weren't together, I kissed him before I left to Derry but apparently it meant nothing it was just a stupid little kiss he said, not to me, hes in love with eleven and how can you blame him, she's perfect and beautiful and smart and everything that I'm not.

Eddie: dont say that ok, you are smart and funny and kind. your not perfect and that's what's so perfect about you. Now you are gonna go out of this bathroom and show him what hes missing out on.

We walk out the bathrooms like we are celebritys. Like we own the world.
We walk out of that bathroom and down the stairs. (Imagine that in slow motion)