"I Knew You Would Stay"

*at lunch*

Eddie: hey Richie, are you ok?

Richie: I'm fine, my parents are coming back early on Thursday. (It's Tuesday)

Eddie: Is that good or bad?

Richie: Well I love them but there was some stuff that I still wanted to do that I can't do.

Eddie: Like what?

Richie: um nothing just like stuff.

Eddie: What stuff?

Richie: *little annoyed* I don't know Eddie just random stuff, why do you care?

Eddie: I just would like to know what you had in mind when you said stuff.

Mike: What's your problem man, Eddie was just asking a question.

Richie: what's my problem? Fuck off.

Richie gets up and walks away out the cafeteria. Mike follows him. I sit there and start tearing up looking down hiding my tears. I get up from the table and run out of the cafeteria, not after Richie but to the bathroom. I don't know what I did. Maybe Alison was right, maybe he didn't want to be near me, maybe he needed space. I shut the stall door and cry. I cry loud not even caring that people might hear me. I hear Bill come in after me. He's the best friend ever but I can't even talk right now. He slips under the stall door knowing I wouldn't let him in. I hug him before he could hug me.

Eddie: did I do something wrong or say something or am I being annoying or so-

Bill: No this isn't your fault. Richie is just being a moody teenager and lashing out at everyone.

Eddie: No it's my fault I should've just left him alone.

Bill: He just needs space.

Eddie: yeah but that's the thing, I can't be away from Richie for more than a day. I don't want space I want to just be with him always.

I hug him tighter than the first and crying into his jacket.

Eddie: we're exactly where we started Bill, me crying in a bathroom stall.

Bill: He loves you Eddie.

Eddie: Really? Because the person that I just saw doesn't seem like they love me.

I cry even harder.

Eddie: Why doesn't he want me.

I hear Bill start to cry as well. I look up at him.

Eddie: No no don't cry Bill.

Bill: Sorry, it's just you are an amazing person Eddie and if he doesn't want you which I doubt then he's an idiot cause you are an amazing person.

Eddie: You're amazing too ok Bill I mean you run after me and cry with me in the bathroom stall every single time. Stan is very lucky to have someone like you.

Bill opens the stall and we both walk out.

(Ok if you think that there is romance between the two boy's there's not, they are just best friends and don't tell me if you had a best friend like Bill he wouldnt do the exact same thing)