"A McDonalds Worker"

Will started to raise his hands to his face and cry. I guess that was a sign of "ok" because all of a sudden everyone including me ran up to him and started helping him get over the fence/barrier to stop people from falling. He was wiping away his tears. Max took off her jacket and put it around Will as she also puts her arm over his shoulder we walk back to the car. I want to hold Richies hand but after what just happened with Will it's probably not the best idea. When we get back to the car Beverly and Millie get in the trunk (the trunk is connected to the rest of the car) max,will, and bill did in the back seats. Me and rich are in the front.

Riiiing riiiiiing riiiiiiing

Richie pulls over (safety first) and looks at his phone.

Richie: shiiiiiit I forgot about Katie

He answers the phone.

Katie: where the fuck are you I've been waiting for like an hour, did it go well? Are you ok? Is he ok?

Richie: everything's fine Um it went great yeah um I'm fine, he's fine there was just an emergency with another friend but everything's taken care of.

Katie: what happened?

Richie: nothing just stuff.

Katie: whatever, when are you gonna get home with Eddie, I really wanna see him.

Richie: well I have to drop off Bill and then max and Beverly and Millie and then Will so I'll probably be back sorta late, I'm sorry kat.

Katie: your fine just bring some McDonald's.

Richie: k bye.

Richie hung up and put his phone back in the cup holder. I was confused.

Eddie: why'd you call her kat?

Richie: that's her nickname. Because when she was little she had trouble pronouncing E's so instead she called herself kat.

Eddie: hm ok.

I thought Katie was her nickname for Katherine. Welp I guess her real names Katie and her nickname is kat. We drop off max and them off first, Will decides to stay the night with max. I hope Will is gonna be ok. I kind of feel bad. the only people left in the car is me, bill, and Richie. After we drop bill off we play some tunes and get some McDonalds. My favorite song comes on and I start going wild. (So at school today I had my headphones in and I was dancing really badly and they were literally yelling at me for dancing weird and I'm like if you wanna tell me to stop being happy then you can go suck my dick because I am enjoying myself and that's the only thing that matters like if I wanna be clay Henson at the school dance with Hannah then I FUCKING AM CLAY JENSON god I just hate when people tell me to stop enjoying myself when I'm not hurting them) we got McDonalds and went home scream singing Chlorine by twenty one pilots.