I love you

Richies POV

I watch Eddie sleep while eleven and Katie do their thing. I don't really realize I'm staring at him until I hear a snap.

Katie: Richie, snap out of it.

I blink and look up at Katie and Eleven. El now has a blindfold on her thighs and a box of tissues next to her. Katie has her phone out and she looks like she is about to play something. Like a song. I know it's not but that's what I feel like is about to happen.

Eleven: Richie, I know this is hard for you but you have got to pay attention and help. I can't do this alone.

Richie: Ok got it.

I breathe in and out.

Eleven: ok now lay him flat on the bed.

Katie: What if he wakes up.

Eleven: Don't worry he won't.

Me and Katie get up and walk over to Eddie and flip him over so he's laying like he's looking at the ceiling.

Eleven puts her blindfold on and Katie turns her phone back on and presses play. White static noise comes on very silently. I can barely hear it.

Eleven: ok *inhales* I am going in. Hopefully this will go nice and smooth.

Me and Katie exchange worried looks. I love Eddie and this is for him.

Eleven: *exhales* I think I'm in. Eddie?

I look at eleven and then Katie then Eddie and then back at El. We all sit there in silence for about a minute. I stare at the bedside lamp while biting my finger nails. I just hope everything will work out.

Eddie: E-Eleven?

Me and Katie bolt towards Eddie with our eyes and our body's.

Eddie: Eleven?

I quickly grab Eddies hand.

Eleven: Eddie

Eddie: What's happening? Where am I?

I can hear the fear in his voice yet he's talking so calmly.

Eleven: Don't worry, you are ok. Soon this will all feel like one big dream. You have to trust me.

Eddie: I don't know what's happening to me. I want to go home.

Eleven: It's ok, everything is gonna be f-

Eddie: No, no eleven. I need to know, I feel like I'm drowning, like I'm trapped. Please tell me what the hell is going on. Is this real?

Eleven: Yes.

Eddie: I feel like I'm losing my mind. Please just let me go.

Eleven: I am, don't worry. I told you I was coming and now I'm here. I promise I will get it out. You just have to breathe.

I wonder what they are seeing. It's almost as if they are talking face to face.

Eddie: Breathe? Yeah that's gonna be kinda difficult.