"An Exorcism"

*richies house*

I toss and turn in my bed and can't seem to sleep. I pull the hair on the back of my head and fiddle my feet around in my blankets. Poor Eddie, even after all of this is out of him how is he gonna recover? I'm worried about him.

*ring,ring,ring*

I tense up when I hear my phone ring. I turn over and look at my phone. It was Katie. What now? I pick up the phone and answer the call. I now hold it up to my ear. 

Katie: Eddies really sick right now.

Richie: What? Katie, it's 2 am.

Katie: No, he like has a 103 fever and he's seeing things and he woke up in the middle of the night to throw up and everything is just like falling apart.

I jump up and move my legs to the side of my bed.

Richie: What exactly was he seeing?

Katie: He saw a puppy and he saw the sink was broken and he saw a girl a-and I just can't right no-

Richie: wait what did the girl look like?

Katie: I don't know, he said she kinda looked like Millie except different. She had a little bit shorter hair and she had a-

Richie: A bloody nose?

I'm shaking

Katie: *pause* yeah hi did you know that?

Richie: ok you need to tell me exactly what happened.

Katie: He woke up in the middle of the night and ran to the bathroom to throw up. Afterwards he told me he had a dream with a girl named like- *breathes put* like a number-

Richie: Eleven?

Katie: Yeah, and she told him to not worry, that she's on her way. Eddie told me that she's from Indiana and that she's his friend but I thought it's just a bunch of hub bub that he's making up but if yo-

Richie: no no no, Elevens a real girl and she has powers and she's from Indiana and she's coming to Derry to get his sickness out a-

Katie: Wait wait WAIT What?

Richie: I'll explain later. *pause* where is Eddie?

Katie: He's asleep and so is his mom.

I pull the chain on my lamp turning it on. I throw the blankets off of me.

Richie: Ok, I'm coming over.

Katie: What, no- *hangs up*

I put my phone on the table and get up to grab my shoes. I slip them on and double knot both of them. I grab my jacket off the back of my bed and put it on. I then grab my phone and shove it in my pocket. I take my pillows and shove them in my blankets to make it look like I'm still in bed. Turn the lamp off and then slowly step towards my door. I lay my hand on the handle and turn it slowly. Once it's open I take a step forward and walk out. I shut the door slowly behind me and start to walk down the stairs. All the way down without making a squeak. I'm proud. I open the door and step out while shutting it behind me. As soon as the door is closed all the way I run over to my bike and get on it. I get over to Eddies house faster than you can say "your mom" I throw my bike down and run over to the small tidy house. The window is closed shut. I walk up to it and jump up to knock on it. I hit it multiple times before Katie comes to the window and opens it.

Katie: Why the fuck are you here?

Richie: just help me up.

She grabs my hand and helps me climb up into the room. I messily hop in and once I catch my balance she closes the window.