"Love who you love

Eddie: *gasp*

I jump up out of my sleeping bag gasping for air.

Richie: OMG EDS ARE YOU OK!

Eddie: *gasps* sh- w-w-wil- Richie. You y-you-

He gets up and runs in the living room. He comes back with my inhaler. He hands it to me and I shove it in my mouth.

Richie: what's wrong d-did you have another dream?!?!

Eddie: You *breathes in* didn't *breathes* kill *breathes* Will.

Richie: what?

Eddie: You (breathing heavily) didn't kill him.

Richie: what will is alive and-

Eddie: You *breathes* are not the *breathes* reason Will *breathes* wanted to jump.

Richie: yeah Eddie, ok I understand.

Eddie: good.

Richie: are you ok.

Eddie: (tearing up) I love you Rich.

I say as I wrap my arms around him and give him a big huge hug. I cry in his shoulder for a minute or two. We both lay back down in our sleeping bags. I lay my head against his chest. We both fall asleep resting in each others arms and it might seem really fucking cheesy but I feel so good when I'm in his arms.

*morning*

Katie: wake up dickheads.

I open my eyes to see Richie laying there.
Katie goes up to him and shakes him awake. He opens his eyes and stares at the ceiling for a second then sits up. He looks at me and gives a slight smile. Then stands up and starts to rub my eyes.

Richie: aW sHiT.

Eddie: what?

Richie: I slept with my contacts in.

Eddie: That's bad?

He walks to the bathroom I'm guessing to take them out.

Katie: ok we need to go to the store and get supplies and we need to set up a plan, Bills already awake and making breakfast.

Eddie: got it.

I throw the covers off of me and slowly start to get up. I walk to the kitchen where Bill is making eggs. I sit down in one of his tall chairs which I used to hate because I was always to short to get into them. Richie walks out of the bathroom with his glasses on.