"Sorry Won't Fix A Broken Heart"

Ok so I was thinking you know I talk a lot about music like Billie Eilish and Twenty One Pilots but I was wondering if like you guys have any favorite musical artists and if you actually like Billie and Melanie and Twenty One Pilots So just let me know if you like a band or a singer that you would like to be in the story (not in the story but like Eddie likes them)

Eddie: I don't know what to do. It was so random too, he didn't even tell me why.

Katie: That is so unlike him.

Eddie: Yeah well let's just go to bed and try to forget.

I roll over in my bed . We both get comfortable in the bed. Katie was like a sister to me except more close than a sister, like a mom. I close my eyes.

*drifts off to sleep*

Katie's POV

I turn around in the bed to see Eddie sound asleep. I wave my hand in his face and even call out his name. He doesn't move a muscle. I hop out of the bed making no noise at all. I go to my stuff and grab my shoes. I put them on while standing up causing me to almost fall but I kept my balance. I can't believe Richie, that little asshole. I grab my jacket off the back of Eddies desk chair and put it on. I grab my phone and my keys. I open Eddies window as open as I can without making noise. I hop out. Luckily Eddies room is close to the ground so I can get out with no trouble. I reach up and pull Eddies window down just enough so that when I come back I can easily open it. I run out to my car. I open the door and get in. I insert the car key and start driving right away. Richies house was farther away than Bills house. I just drive. This might be a bad idea or a very good one. I park right in front of Richies house. I go into his yard and around next to his window. I look up. His dad keeps a ladder in the backyard. I run to the back and grab the ladder. It was kinda heavy but I could manage. I bring it over to the window and set it up. I climb up the ladder. It's not the safest thing to do but fuck it you know. I come up to the window and knock on it a couple times not expecting anything but right away the window was opening up. Richies head pops out.

Richie: Katie? What the fuck?

Katie: No no no no no no you What the fuck.

Richie: What?

Katie: move.

I push him out of the way and hop in through the open window losing my balance but then catching myself.

Richie: Why are you here?

Katie: Why am I here? I'll tell you why I'm here, cleaning up the mess you fucking made.

Richie: What the fuck are you talking about and why now? My parents are asleep.

Katie: You broke Eddies heart, maybe?