"Bad Things Always Happen At Partys"

I wash dishes while my mom puts all the left overs in containers.

Mom: So since there was an emergency the job place thing rescheduled the meeting for next month.

Eddie: Cool that's awesome mom.

After we are done cleaning up it's about 6:30 so I go back upstairs. I look through the closet hoping to find something cool to wear. I just grab my black sweater and some jeans and lay them on my bed. Should I take a shower? I probably should take one after considering there's gonna be a bunch of people crammed into a tiny space. I've never been to a real party before. Is there gonna be drinking? Drugs? No, it's Bill, he's a goody two shoes. What if there is alcohol. I can't call my mom to pick me up. Ok if there's drinks I will not drink it. Will Richie be there? I would assume so. It's not gonna be that sanitary but just forget about that and have fun. Ok I go over to the mirror. I hate my face. I grab a comb and start combing my hair. It always just goes into a little Afro but oh well. After that I throw the comb down and flop on my bed. Should I even go? I mean in movies and shows bad stuff always happens at party's. Euphoria, 13 reasons why, and that one movie with Chloe Grace moretz that I can never remember the name to. Maybe it will be different this time. And if it something goes wrong or I feel uncomfortable I'll just go down in the basement. No one ever goes down there besides our friend group. I just hope nothing goes wrong. I get up and grab my clothes and go to the bathroom. I always get changed in the bathroom even if I'm home alone. I get changed and walk back to my room. I flop on my bed and pull my phone out and watch some Shane Dawson. He just released his new conspiracy series. I go to his channel and press the newest one. It shows up on the screen. I look at the time. It's 2 hours long? What the fuck Shane. This is gonna take longer than I thought. It's 7 right now I need to leave around 8:30.

*8:10*

I look at the time and realize I've been watching Shane Dawson for over an hour.
I get up and i sloppily walk over to my desk. I look over the desk and look at all my journals. I sigh knowing that I'm gonna be so tired tomorrow.

I guess I can leave now. Show up to the party early. I grab my phone and my jacket. I slip my jacket on and go downstairs. My moms on the couch scrolling through Facebook.

Eddie: Hey mom, I'm gonna leave a little bit early.

Mom: that's fine just be back by 10:30.

Eddie: 11:00?

Mom: 10:00 then.

Eddie: Fine, 10:30 it is.

I laugh and walk out the door. I close the door and lock it. I skip over to my bike. I pick it up off the ground and start riding. Bills house wasn't far so it didn't take long. When I arrived I look at the house. It was empty right now but the party hasn't even started yet. I put my bike in the back so it doesn't get stolen. I go to the front door and knock. Bill opens up the door. He looks at me and before I know it I'm being squeezed to death by him.

Bill: I'm so glad you're ok. I was so worried about you.

Eddie: What why?

I hug him back and give him a light pat with my hand.

Bill: The hospital? The seizure?

Eddie: Richie told you?

Bill: No, I was there. He called me and my mom to sign the papers giving you medicine.

Eddie: Oh ok.

Bill: Why are you here?

Eddie: I heard there was a party.

Bill: Are you sure? You just had a seizure.

Eddie: Going to a party and acting like everything is normal is gonna make me feel normal.