"Stan, I love you"

Eddies POV

We finally arrive at Bills aunts house. We wrap a blanket around Stan and help him inside. He was shivering even though it was like almost summer. Once we get him inside we sit him on the couch while Bills aunt cooks up some food 🥘.

Bill: hey Stan are you ok?

No answer. I'm really worried about him.

Bill: hey Amber, can all my friends stay over at your house tonight.

Aunt: of course, my house is always empty anyways.

Bill: thank you.

I look down at Stans hand and it was shaking. I look at his eyes and see his fear. What's wrong with him.

Eddie: hey what's wrong Stan.

He looks at me confusingly.

Stan: w-who are you?

Eddie: (chuckle) are you serious?

Stan: wh-who are y-you?

Eddie: Stan it's me eddie. W-what do you mean "who are you". Alice what's wrong with him.

She walks up to him.

Alice: I'm sorry.

Bill: what? What's wrong with him?

Stan: who are you?

Bill: Stan it's me. It's me.

Stan: I don't know.

Bill: Stan stop playing around it's me.

Stan: I don't know who you are.

Bill: yes you do. Ok I'm ME. Stan ITS ME.

Stan: I'm sorry, I'm really sorry but I d-don-nt know you.

Bill: YES YOU DO, ITS ME BILL I-

Katie: Bill calm down.

Stan: where am I?

Bill: what did they do to you?

Alice: (crying) they erased his memory, he only remembers basic knowledge like how to talk and walk and you know normal teenage knowledge but no memory's of friends or family.

Bill: what? No there must be someway.

Alice: I'm sorry.

Stan: where am I? Please I want to go home.

Bill stands up and then gets down in front of him.

Bill: (crying) Stan mg name is Bill and these are your friends Richie, Eddie, Katie, and this is Alice. You're at my aunts house, you've been here before. Your favorite show is End of the fucking world and you love photography and art but you don't show it because your scared you'll get made fun of. You're insecure but you don't know it. You hate big hats and love cute little tiny things. You watch Disney shows saying you just watch them to make fun of them but we all know you watch it because you like it. You've always loved musicals but haven't told anyone besides me because you are afraid they'll call you gay. You love cats and dogs and just any type of animal but your parents are assholes and won't let you get a pet. You talk really fast when you are happy or scared but talk really slow when you are angry or sad. You twiddle with your fingers a lot especially when you are nervous or anxious. Your favorite singer is Taylor Swift but you say if you tell anyone that they will make fun of you and call you bad names. You always curl up into a ball when you are going to sleep because to you it is very comfortable. Your favorite color is yellow and you like that color not because of its beauty but the feelings you get see it, it makes you happy and joyful because you think of the sun and flowers and happy faces so the joy from that color brings joy to you. You favorite food is coconut cream pie because it's just perfect the texture the taste the looks it's just perfect and your favorite place to get is the courtesy because they're whipped cream is just so creamy and good. You hate your name but also love it, you hate it because they're are so many Stans in the world and you feel like you're not just a Stan you are so much more but you love your name because it has a nice ring to it. You wish you didn't care what other people think but you do and you can't stand when someone doesn't like you. Your favorite movie is Princess Bride because it's just perfectly written with the grandpa as the narrator and the love story and all of the iconic scenes, you also love Mean Girls just because of how iconic it is and how hilarious it is. You love your curls but sometimes you wish you could just go bald. When you forget to brush your teeth you always take your finger nail and scratch all the stuff off your teeth. You respect the elders because you feel like they have been through a lot and have made it through the thick and thin and should just be able to be the happiest they've ever been. You love anything 60s themed. Your favorite instrument is the drums but you never cared enough to learn how to play. You are highly allergic to poison ivy and if it touches you, you will swell up right away so you are super cautious and avoid every single plant assuming it's poison ivy. Your favorite feature is your eyes because you feel like your eyes are unlike any other which is true. You love glasses but not sunglasses and you think they're pointless because they never actually block the sun. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is cookie dough but you wish they only put the cookie dough in and not the chocolate chips. A few years ago a thing happened it was terrible and bad but we got threw it, we worked together to stop it, do you remember? You were scared of this painting ok a-and she was hideous and she had a flute.

Me, Richie, and bill laugh a little through all the tears coming out of our eyes that I haven't noticed until now.

Bill: Um We fought it a-and defeated it but we swore if it ever came back we would too. Um you have a couple other friends, Beverly um she has short reddish hair and she's kinda a badass and shes kind. Ben he is a boy who is shy until you get to know him and he's kind and caring like a dad. Mike he's a badass and fights and looks like he could kill someone but is really just a cinnamon roll. Um Millie is also a friend that Richie met at camp and he pretended that she was his girlfriend so he could get Eddie but really she's lesbian but she is super sweet and funny. Max is a friend as well but she's new to our friend group she um has long red hair and love skateboarding and video gaming and she's nice yet a total badass. Um Will he um is shy and soft and sensitive but he's nice and a great artist. Um Eddie and Richie are dating, Millie and Beverly are dating or at least they were I don't really know what's going on between them but oh well and um mike he has a girlfriend named Alison, and um me and you Stan. Me and you are dating, Stan and I always fall asleep with my head laying on you curled up in a ball. Um me and you like each other ok I'm Bill Stan, I'm bill a-and we like watching Netflix with each other and you also like writing story's but you never write anything because you have self doubt but almost every day you write a story at night and I would read while you say it's terrible but it's actually really damn good. Ok and we love each other Stan, I love you.

Bill grabs his hand and looks down.

I sit down next to him in disappoint because I know he's not going to talk but I can't tell bill th-

Stan: b-bill?

Bills face bolts up at Stan.

Bill: what?

Stan: Bill denbrough, the door.

Me and Richie look at Stan in confusion.

Stan: shut the squeaky, beaky, John disco deaky door. Right?

Bill: *gasps* yes, yes Stan. Oh my god.

Stan: Eddie k-kaspbrak, Richie tozer

Richie: Tozier.

Stan: you guys are my friends, Eddie spaghetti and trashmouth. That's what you guys call each other.

Bill smiles real big and so do I  
Bill hugs Stan and Stan hugs him back. They both start to cry and that's when I join in on the hug and so does Katie and Alice and Richie. We all sit there and hug each other not noticing Bills aunt watching us and tearing up.

Bill: oh hey amber.

We all let go of each other and spread out on the couch and love seats. Bill sits right next to Stan and holds his hand.

Aunt: here is your guys food. Don't get used to it, I only make food on family events or when people look like they need it.

She sets down some plates and we dig in. Each of us have these little fold out tables that you put in front of your couch so you can eat.

Stan: what happened?

Alison: what's the last thing you remember?

Stan: a phone call. I was on the phone I don't remember who with or where I was I just remember me on the phone.

Alison: you were sent to the camp of eden or camp eden, for being in love. My mom and the sisters erased your memory.

Stan: oh yeah right.

Bill: *chuckle* good to have you back, Stanley.

Stan: I told you not to call me Stanley.

Bill: You did, didn't you?

I know this one is short but um yeah I thought it was sweet and I mean stenbrough is everything so yeah byyyyyyyyyye