"Perfect To Me"

Btw Bills aunt is like really young like 24 like she just got out of college, she isn't married she looks young.

Bill: what? why? what did you do? Are you ok?

He looks down at his body and back up.

Amber: hey are you ok Stan.

Stan: I-I need.......

Aunt: you need what?

Stan: I need to.....

We all look at him expecting something dramatic.

Stan: I ne-

Suddenly he jumped up and ran to the bathroom and started throwing up in the toilet. Bill and his aunt run over to him. After he's done throwing up he sits on the ground by the toilet relieved.

Stan: I'm sorry bill.

Bill: the first time you apologize you pass out the second time you throw up, now what? Seizure? Just tell me why you're sorry.

Stan: for everything. For bringing you into this. For just me living I'm just sorry for my existence I-

Bill: Shut the fuck up. What the fuck are you talking about Stan. I got myself into this because I love you ok you have nothing to apologize for. Stop saying sorry.

Stan: ok sor- I mean ok.

Bill: *giggle* get up.

Bill grabs Stans hands and helped him up. He looked at his face and smiled. He grabs his face and gives him a gentle nice kiss.

Aunt: omg this is not a stupid romcom.

Bill: fuck you.

Amber: fuck you.

Eddie: um guys? Can we like eat now.

Richie: yeah I still have my donuts in the living room.

Bill: guys nothing is stopping you from getting breakfast.

Suddenly Eddie dashes into the kitchen while we sluggishly follow behind him. We eat and then we all go home besides bill and Stan. Me and Eddie go home and lay down in my bed staring at the ceiling which we do a lot. I look over at Eddie he has a confused look on his face but it slowly turns into a smile.

Richie: what?

Eddie: you know it's kinda crazy to think that we are only like 17 and 16 because think about everything that has happened, all the relationships and drama, I mean killing a demon clown, going to Hawkins, rescuing a friend from a mental hospital, Wills incident, my mom. It's kinda funny how much we've been through in such little time *giggle* what now a-

Richie: yeah it's crazy and funny how much we've grown and how much we've done it's very surrea-

Ding dong ding dong.

Eddie sits up.

Eddie: it's probably just max or something.

Eddie gets up and opens the door he walks out itching the back of his neck and shutting the door behind him.

Eddies POV

I walk down the hall and step after step I walk down the stairs i go to the closed front door and unlock it. I slowly open the door. A familiar person was standing there, I'm confused. I look this person up and down, oh my god. Wait what?