Birdcage

This is more of a check in chapter, we are just checking in with all of the characters and seeing what they are doing but there is a dramatic part at the end but we are just going to be seeing the other characters cause I feel like I've been so focused on Richie and Eddie plus none of the characters have been all together since before the car crash with Alison and Mike. H

Beverlys POV

I just got new foster parents today and I really like them. They are two lesbians so it's cool. They are supportive and helpful and sweet. I really want them to adopt me cause they would be the best parents ever. They are both in their late twenty's. They said they don't want to adopt a little kid cause it would be to much to handle so that's me. Even though I'm 16 and I would move out in only a few years, I just want that feeling of being loved and accepted even if it's only for a little while. There's school tomorrow and I really don't want to go, I think I'll just ditch. Anyways this is the first night without Millie. They have a nice comfy bed for me to sleep in but it seems weird without Mills. They are asleep right now but I can't sleep. I toss and turn but that doesn't help. I feel alone. I reach for my phone on the bedside table and dial Millie's number. She's probably asleep but even if she is I like listening to her voicemail. I put it on speaker and listen to it ring.

Millie: Hello?

Beverly: Hi.

Millie: Its 3 am.

Beverly: It is? Oh.

Millie: Can't sleep?

Beverly: Yep.

Millie: Just close your eyes and imagine you're in space. That's what I do.

*closes eyes*

Millie: Just breathe.

*falls asleep*

Millie: Are you asleep? ..........Goodnight, love you.

*hangs up*

Mikes POV

Me and Alison are finally out of the hospital. She's at her house right now and I'm at mine. It feels good to be home. I love it. I'm probably gonna take a break from driving for a while. It was probably the fourth most scariest moment of my life. Alison is going to physical therapy and the doctors say her legs should be doing great in no time. Stan called me and caught me up on everything that happened. All the drama and all conflicts. He's at Bills aunts house or something and Richie and Eddie broke up and Max has a mental breakdown in the hospital and nobody has talked to her since. So yeah you know for what usually goes on in our lives not much has happened when me and Alison were in the hospital.

Tomorrow we have school but I'm tired and weak and don't feel up to it. I tell my grandpa and he'll understand. I kinda miss home schooling. It was easier and I didn't have to get up early but if I home schooled then I wouldn't be able to see my friends almost everyday. School is an excuse to hang with friends. But they wake us up too early, the teachers all hate us, six hours of barely learning anything, terrible stinky lunch food, homework because six hours of the day wasn't enough, and it just overall emotionally drains you. School is a place that forces people to hate themselves just saying. In school, everyone is judging you and looking at you and laughing at you. People feel like they are weird or a freak for being different. People are so concerned with a letter on a piece of paper.