"Hawkins"

Eddies POV

We all eat, Beverly brought the best snacks in the world. I took my fanny pack off and set it on the table because it's hard to sit down with it on. When I set it down one of the medicine bottles rolls out. I pick it up and I see my moms name. I scrunch up my mouth like I'm holding in tears cuz I am. I shove it in my fanny pack.

Eddie: I hate my mom

Bill: dont say that

Eddie: No, Bill you have supportive parents who care. I've never had that.

Bill: What do you mean she's not supportive?

Eddie: it's nothing.

Beverly: did something happen?

Stan: What happened? Tell us.

Richie: if he doesn't want to tell us he doesn't have to.

Stan: Easy for you to say, you probably already know.

Richie: What's that mean?

Millie: it just means you and Eddie are close.

Richie: bullshit! It's his choice. It has nothing to do with me.

Max: Richie, calm down.

Ben: Guys stop fightin-

Richie: You just want to get in everyone's business Stan.

Stan: no I don't, I just care about Eddie and if something's going on I want to know.

Richie: that is such a lie.

Bill: Richie, he does care.

Richie: if he cared so much he would respect people's privacy!

Stan: fuck you!

Mike: Guys calm dow-

They were all screaming at each other. Richie screaming at Stan. Stan screaming at Richie. Bill and max screaming at Richie to stop yelling at Stan. Beverly and Millie yelling Stan to just quit asking me. Mike and will yelling at everyone to just calm down. And then there was me and Ben. Ben looking disappointed and sad. It's his birthday and everyone was fighting over me. I knew I had to do something.

Eddie: guys?

Everyone just continues yelling. Like I'm not even there.

I stand up and throw my fork down on the fold out table Millie bought.

Eddie: GUYS!

Everyone looks at me. Everyone stops yelling and just stares at me with guilt in their eyes.

Eddie: it's bens birthday and you all are acting like a bunch of immature fucking year olds. Seriously? You guys are unbelievable.

I sit back down and pick up my fork and start eating. Everyone slowly and quietly sits down.

Eddie: if y-you haven't figured out already. I'm gay. And I know you guys would be supportive I mean bill came out a while ago stan was at least brave enough to come out to his close friends. Millie's out now. Richie came out to us. But I just thought that I should come out to my mom before I came out to you guys. I guess because I knew you guys would support me. I told my mom. She didn't take it that well.